Starting Turbo Fire!

Options
Alright, I've used MFP for over a year now and I am starting Turbo Fire tomorrow! I could really use some motivating friends that are interested in seeing each other's progress and that could offer advice about the program. Please send me a friend request or a message and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you in advance! I'm really excited to start the program and find some new friends on here! :smile:

Replies

• pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How did it go, dear, with Turbo Fire????

I started Turbo Fire too today. I had been doing Turbo Jam for a few months, and I thought I was ready for TF, but BOY!!! It was tough!!! I started with Fire 30 and Stretch 10!! it felt amazing, I am looking forward to my other workout. Whats your calorie goal? Mine is 1400 cal for losing 3-4 pounds per month. Fingers crossed!!

People, lets share our workout and calorie goals as well, with TF!!!
  • houseofCs
    Options
    Hey,

I just started Turbo Fire as well. I just started my second week on today. I actually enjoy it and it is very intense. I lost 5lbs the first week of starting TF. I'm excited about seeing even more progress with the program!
  • pink59eldo
    Options
    Hey :) I did start yesterday and it was intense! The class goes by pretty fast. I had about a 600 cal burn yesterday and today with HIIT 15 I burned around 300. I've been pretty sick the last few days, so I'm not giving it 100%. I'm looking forward to getting over this cold! For the first week I am following the meal plan as is, so it's around 1200 calories for the first week.
  • pink59eldo
    Options
    Hi HouseofCs! Yes, the classes are soooo intense! It makes them go by pretty fast tho!
  • ksimp88
    Options
    Hey! I am starting turbo fire on monday and am looking for friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add! :) I am kind of nervous.... it looks intense!!
  • houseofCs
    Options
    I agree, it is intense but it does go by fast !!!
  • FluffyGirl79
    Options
    I'm starting today or tomorrow....whenever it arrives! Add me if you want!
  • Miss_Z_87
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking at starting Turbo Fire too, would like to do it with others. Add me!
  • msorochan
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 5 of TurboFire but I love having friends who are doing the same! Feel free to add me!
  • yelli88
    Options
    Hey All,
    Well I got the turbo fire a little while ago I couldn't motivate myself to start every week something else was going on. Planning on starting the inferno plan January 4th Wednesday so the day it ends will be a Sunday which would allow the program to start on Monday. Anyone interested in starting with me? I definitely need support.
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3, and I'm loving this program, add me if ya want!
  • jessthib09
    jessthib09 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I got it today and hope to start tomorrow night! I am super excited!! Add me if you want! Add me!! Thanks girls!!
  • mrsljacob
    mrsljacob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire since November, but I hurt my back. I'm back on it. I'm starting again on week 1. Feel free to add me! :) I love it! I plan on going through the entire program. I will be taking a week long break in March for a hiking trip.
  • only1blkqueen
    only1blkqueen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of TurboFire and I love the program. I usually get bored easily. I was able to button a jacked that hI haven't been able to in a few months. So I can tell I have lost a few inches in the waist.
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Trubo Fire too. Would love some friends that are doing it as well!! I am on week 2 I really do love the program so far. It is really fun!! My heart rate monitor sucks though. I It says my heart rate is at 86 there is NO way. When I do it old school I'm around 200. So I know I am going to have to invest in a new one. Any one have suggestions?
  • yelli88
    Options
    For the new year I am starting turbo fire on January 2, I will do the inferno. I will start the program on the 7th of January. Anyone wanna join? Add me as a friend
  • fitnesshereicome28
    Options
    How is it going with Turbo Fire? I just got it and been doing some of the videos. I've done Turbo jam in the past, I currently do Turbo Kick at the gym, and so far loving Turbo Fire!!!!! I want to explore the rest of the videos first and want to start the full schedule on Monday 12/30/2012 ..Is anyone else starting it on Monday?
  • eheinze12
    eheinze12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am in my 4th week of turbo fire and will be doing my 30 day results on saturday! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I am in my 8th week of Turbo fire, BUT I have not been following the schedule 100%, although I have seen great progress. I have also been going to the gym, running and lifting weights twice per week along with attending Body pump classes. I would like to restart the TF program (possibly starting on Monday 12/30)- please feel free to add me! I love the program and look forward to making new friends here!
  • fitnesshereicome28
    Options
    I am in my 4th week of turbo fire and will be doing my 30 day results on saturday! Feel free to add me! :)

Awesome!! looking forward to the results its always encouraging to see results from other people