What are YOUR new years resoultions and goals?!

Options
:happy: Hey!
What are your new years resoultion and goals?! Looking to find somebody close to mine so I can help keep up/on track/motivate eachother for next year! :)

Replies

• fat2fitdancody
    fat2fitdancody Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about this today.

Half marathon on March 24th is already arranged I've decided today to climb Kilimanjaro probably in July.
  • jaimelynn01
    Options
    i would like to lose 30 lbs by may 15th. that is the major one, but i have it all specifically listed out on my page. i would like to eat all plant based foods too. what are your goals?
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    same as last years... be a better person and try to lose 10kg/ 22-ish pounds

succeeded with the weightloss part at least... :]

add me if u like
  • silverburk
    Options
    My New Year's resolution for 2012 was to lose the 20+ lbs (25 lb)I gained when I started my Seroquel in February of 2011, I lost it plus about 3.8lbs. I gained back a couple with the holidays, so my resolution for 2013 is to lose another 26 lbs. to get to my goal weight of 165 lbs.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    To shrink my waist even more, create a bucket list, make the world a better place for at least one person each day and to run a 10k or local 1/2 marathon next spring.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever made a New Year's Resolution. But I guess the cliche, go to the gym more, would work.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Lose the last 10 pounds and get TONED! and to stop biting my nails. I also want to learn to knits since i learned to crochet last year, and maybe the piano.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    No resolutions, but my goals are to run a 10K by March,
    climb Pike's Peak in June,
    and complete RAGBRAI in July.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    To work out at least 4 days a week and eat at home at least 5 days a week.
    Complete a few 5ks and 10ks
    Do some boudoir photos with my husband. ;-)
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Increase my runs. Start actually running marathons! It's been my goal since early this year.
  • Lovingmyboys89
    Lovingmyboys89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Gain a butt load of lean muscle mass, and have a tight flat tone stomach by the summer time!
  • Theohariti
    Theohariti Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well, I lost 30 pounds this year, and I would like to lose another 30 by May. I also want to resolve to be more active (going to the gym+ workout DVDs). Finally I want to be gainfully employed, lol.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Run more 5Ks, run a few 10Ks and maybe even train for a half marathon! :)

And of course continue to lose weight, get toned and overall healthy. And find that red sundress for March. :)