Wii Biggest Loser

Options
Hello everyone!
I'm thinking about starting the Biggest Loser on Wii. Has anyone done it? If so, do you like it and would you recommend buying it? Would anyone like to do it with me if you thinks it's worthwhile?
Thanks!

Sarah

Replies

• AmberMcDowell
    Options
    I have it and LOVE it. Its a good one. I would love to do it with you :)
  • doingit4myprincesses
    doingit4myprincesses Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I bought it. Wasn't entirely thrilled by it. I felt like I spent most of my time moving the wii board and wii motes then actually exercising. I personally think I get a better workout with Wii Fit Plus. But everyone has to make their own opinions. If you can I would try to rent it first. I know they have gamefly.com that is a lot like netflix only for games and you can keep it as long as you want and see if you like it. Good luck!!

Tressa
  • katibug6404
    Options
    Never tried it. I've heard good thing about Wii Fit Plus but the balance board was always out of stock so I borrowed a friends Wii Active, loved it and bought it the same day. Really gives me a work. If you have kids they may like it too. My 5 year old dances with me and runs too!
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    thats true, I agree that Wii Fit plus is better, I have never tried Wii active
  • CathyNS
    CathyNS Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am not a big fan of the Wii Biggest Loser game either, doesn't seem to respond to my movements like the Wii Active does which is a much better game. I'd recommend buying the Wii Active over the Biggest Loser game.
  • sml522
    sml522 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I'll have to look in to the Wii Active now and compare them. Does the Wii Active work best with a balance board? I don't have one of those at the moment and probably wont have one for a while. Would you still consider it better than Biggest Loser without the board?