Oatmeal cookies...WOW

Options
spaul82478
spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
Ok..so I am really skeptical about new foods especially healthy ones.. SO today at he grocery store i bought some Mrs Freshley's SnackAways. They are oatmeal cookies with vanilla yogurt cream.. THEY are yummy... They have 100 cal's 3 g fat 4 grams of fiber... which means 1 pt on ww... YEAH ..... just had to put that out there cuz i love me some cookies.... enjoy:bigsmile: OK so I am a dork.. I have never seen these before but I guess they are fairly old...lol... I was just excited cuz i can eat one and only loose one point...:bigsmile:

Replies

• spaul82478
    Options
    Ok..so I am really skeptical about new foods especially healthy ones.. SO today at he grocery store i bought some Mrs Freshley's SnackAways. They are oatmeal cookies with vanilla yogurt cream.. THEY are yummy... They have 100 cal's 3 g fat 4 grams of fiber... which means 1 pt on ww... YEAH ..... just had to put that out there cuz i love me some cookies.... enjoy:bigsmile: OK so I am a dork.. I have never seen these before but I guess they are fairly old...lol... I was just excited cuz i can eat one and only loose one point...:bigsmile:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Did you get them at Wal-Mart?
  • spaul82478
    Options
    nope.. I actually found them at kroger...go figure...
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thanks!