Male xmas presents - please...

Options
BamsieEkhaya
BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
What do you guys want for xmas / what are you(females) getting your guys for christmas ?

Its nearly christmas and I'm bored of the CKs and tees idea

Replies

• BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    CoD:Black Ops 2. Depends on how much you want to spend and what the guy is to you.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A wallet
    Halo 4
    Aftershave
    Beard Trimmer
    A lap dance
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    CoD:Black Ops 2. Depends on how much you want to spend and what the guy is to you.

bf of 4years and under £50 this year (I'm on a budget christmas)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Tools, Things for my classic truck, undewear, socks, the original Forks over Knvies book. cool T-shirts, Colbert's new book. I'll takle anything i didn;t pay for??? LMAO
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Tools, an otter box phone cover for his iPhone, a car charger, a Boston Bruins jersey, a NJ Devils hat, a Real Tree shirt, a NJ Devils jacket. And a few other "treats" Christmas night. ;)
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Durex
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Since you are on a budget, buy a $50 Visa gift card so he can buy whatever he wants.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Blue tooth headphones.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Mad Bomber hat to keep him warm while he snow blows. I got one for DH for his birthday and he loves it!

http://www.madbomber.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=22&sort=20a&page=2
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    A new monitor (waiting for boxing week sales) and Steam sales.
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Last year I had this girlfriend I really liked. Sadly we broke up just before Christmas. :ohwell:

One of the things i was going to give her was a box filled with bath salts, lotions and other goodies to pamper her. I still have it somewhere.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I think im getting my hubby pots/pans and a knife kit. He is going to culinary arts school and is into that stuff.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I got my husband a Blu Ray player and a case of his favorite beer (it's hard to find). Also I'm a painter so I did a painting for him of our dogs in a style that he likes.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I am getting my Husband some socks that say Grumpy old git
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    An iTunes gift card, movies, a nice bottle of his favorite alcohol, workout gear... we are a pretty simple animal to please.
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my hubby headphones that hook over the ears for when he goes to the gym, a travel gun safe that he can take on trips and to our cabin to lock up his pistol. He wants a new scope for his hunting gun but I need to talk to his friends and find out which one exactly would be good for his gun because I don't remember. That's all my ideas so far.. need to get thinking about more!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Fiance and I decided not to gift this year. Instead we are going out to see Cirque De Soliel, and to a nice place for dinner
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    A welding mask and a really good bottle of wine .