Eeny Meeny Miney Moe, Smallest size in over 9 years (pics)

Options
wendytc
wendytc Posts: 189 Member
NSV Alert!!

Have to share this because I am BLOWN away and on the verge of tears. I decided to go closet shopping for a dress for an upcoming challenge I am doing with my running group where we pick a dress that doesn't quite fit and at the end of the challenge we go out together wearing our dresses. So, of the three dresses I tried on that have sat in my closet for YEARS with tags still on them. They all fit! Not perfectly, but presentable enough to wear in public!!! So much so that I am going to wear one today for a Mother/Daughter tea party that I go to every year (the black and white one) before its too big and I don't get to wear it AT ALL!!! I am seriously amazed here!! No, I am NOT where I want to be yet, but am certainly on my way! Were it not for this challenge, I would not even have tried them on, lol!! So anyone want to go dress shopping, lol! I will probably hit some consignment/thrift stores because I don't want to invest too much in something I will only be wearing temporarily!! :D

PhotoGrid_1355673604550_zps45c77092.jpg

2012-12-16104015_zpsfebbb7f3.jpg
2012-12-16104054_zps4daeb3e7.jpg
2012-12-16105305_zps54ce1b85.jpg
2012-12-16105215_zps32ca3e3d.jpg
2012-12-16104535_zps03cdb65e.jpg
2012-12-16104446_zps5ab19f4f.jpg

Replies

• angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them both! You look great!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    awww you look great in both dresses!! I love especially love the black and white dress :)
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Can't seem to make it smaller. There are 3 sets of pics in the frame. :-\
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    "awww you look great in both dresses!!" My sentiments exactly. :) You've already lost a lot! Have fun at the mother/daughter tea-party. :)
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Thats wonderful - good for you!!
  • ctj101502
    Options
    :love:
  • plaingirly
    Options
    You look gorgeous in the black and white one - very 50s!
  • barbiesnd
    barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Your smile says it all................well done!!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    U look great! I love the black and white one! I also love shopping in my own closet.
  • tonya_2010
    tonya_2010 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! My fav is the black and white one! It fits you beautifully and I just love it!
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! I love all the dresses... wear them every day before they get too big!! :laugh: Keep up the good work.. you're an inspiration!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, but the look on your face makes it even better!!!!! Congratulations:)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    So pretty!!! You look amazing, congratulations! <3
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV! Love the black and white and it fits perfectly! Go to that party and rock it! X
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I especially love the black, white, and pink dress. And the smile. :flowerforyou:
  • dthreeus
    dthreeus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Beautiful - I'd be willing to take your pictures for you? (Just kidding - Kinda)
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Those big smiles say it all!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!