Pintrest

freasabreze
freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
Does anyone use it? How?

Replies

• ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    I use it, you get an account search for whatever you need and then "pin" the ideas on your "boards".. last time I checked you need to be invited to join.. if that's still the case I believe we can invite by email addresses.
  • Pinterest is amazing! I use it for beauty/hair tips. but you can also use it for yummy food recipes (low carb, healthy, low fat) and diy ideas. Just choose a category and if you see a pin you like click repin or like in the top corner. If you repin it now you can save the pin for later reference and your followers can see it.
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    I LOVE it. Here is a great link to get all of your answers: http://pinterest.com/about/help/

It's like an online bulletin board of stuff you like. You can organize them and categorize them by like:
    Food, Fitness, Home, Crafts....
    Click on the picture and it brings you to a webpage that will give you info such as the recipe, the place you can purchase it, directions to make it.....
    You follow people and they can follow you so you can look at each others boards.
  • KelleyRob
    KelleyRob Posts: 97 Member
    I LOVE LOVE pinterest!!!! So many ideas, recipes, exercises and such. Anything you ever wanted or didnt know you needed to know. You have to request to be invited or be invited by someone I think.:flowerforyou:
  • AluminumKraken
    AluminumKraken Posts: 23 Member
    Love it! I've got something like 35 boards (keep adding more and more, so I don't have boards with 1,000s of pins). I recommend you go and check it out! The only problem is pinning things multiple times because I forgot I pinned it in the first place. :laugh:

Also, as far as I can tell, you no longer need an invite to join, you can sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or an email address (I just went and signed out to see if the invite-only thing was still in place).
  • I just joined today after a friend suggested it. You don't need an invite :)
  • freasabreze
    I myself love it myself. If I'm not on here chances are good I'm on Pintrest. I started a Low Cal board and I'm going to try and fix at least one recipe a week from it. I also use it for fitness tips and exercises.
  • inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    I love Pinterest; it's a big, time-wasting black hole, but I can't get enough of it. I usually just use it to pin photos of good looking food and workout ideas, along with hobbies and stuff I like--Japanese street fashion, clothing, desserts, pretty women, etc. :)
    I started a Low Cal board and I'm going to try and fix at least one recipe a week from it. I also use it for fitness tips and exercises.

That's interesting! I always love finding new, low-calorie recipes...
    Would you mind sharing a link?
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    I Love love love pinterest!! I actually have 4 food boards a fitness board and a quote board (I could keep going) I pin mostly when I am on the bus but I do actually cook things I pin and I also try the crafts and such! you can add me if you want my user name there is the same as here
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    my daughter does mine for me it is more that just exercise stuff on mine though it is kinda the story of who I am. She did a good job
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Oh my gosh, yes! I love Pinterest! I mostly use it for recipies, but I pin a lot of other things, too.
  • freasabreze
    My boards http://pinterest.com/freasabreze/ Send me yours
  • http://pinterest.com/sammiseal/

I only joined today so not much to see atm tho
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
  • freasabreze
    Doesn't take long Sam
  • freasabreze
    my daughter does mine for me it is more that just exercise stuff on mine though it is kinda the story of who I am. She did a good job
  • freasabreze
    HEY someone close. hi neighbor
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    235524255482725696_ojiFkr3P_c.jpg
  • I use it and love it lol, Its a little bit addictive. :)
  • This is mine

http://pinterest.com/ nadined