Youtube: Fitness Blender

Options
A friend of mine told me about this channel and checked it out for myself, and i thought it was very cool. It seems very basic, but you do get some good, sweaty workouts from them depending on what you do. Just thought I'd share. It's great to turn to when your bored of your routines. I know I get bored easily, and don't feel like working out as much because of that reason..so I turn to something new if I can find it. :happy:

Replies

• deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    there is also a channel called be fit and they have some full length videos too.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I knew that too. I use it sometimes. :smile:
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I love FitnessBlender. I've actually bought their 2 e-book workout plans and am currently working may way through them. Rather than do them one at a time, however, I've been switching back and forth between them. If you "like" them on Facebook, you'll always know when they have new stuff coming out, too.
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump to check out later
  • xRedHeaterx
    xRedHeaterx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of good material there. I really should learn how to download youtube videos......

There are HIIT routines for the really fit/keen, and even a 'quiet' routine for those working out in a flat.

I tried one of their programs yesterday and got a sore shoulder! Oh well.....
  • edena1987
    edena1987 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like their Barre workout video!
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I do their advanced plank workout.. and it kicks my *kitten*.. I also do the lean and strong.. the advanced kettle bell and so many others.. It is a great way to switch up my routine and keep my muscles working.. love it... Thoughts on zukka light?
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I use youtube thru xbox for exercise. So far I am struggling with most of them, but am getting there! Got at least 100 lbs. on the video instructors, my body simply will not bend like theirs, but still I do what I can and its a good workout. Fun to do with my girl, too.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KKabo
    KKabo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    yup fitness blender is awesome. Thats all I do! Cardio HIIT workout is my fav im always dying at the end of it!