darling reach outttttttttttttttt

Options
So... been here since August this year and so far have lost 26lbs... would be nice to start the new year with some new friends. I am currently around 209lbs and hope next year to get down to around 150lbs. I reckon this works out about 5lbs per month... which sounds achievable and also hopefully done at a pace that my body will tighten up and reshape as I go.

My eating is pretty healthy but I don't deprive myself of wee treats and I exercise a bit but not obsessively. I would like to do a bit more in the New Year.

It would be nice to hear from folks who might like a buddy from Scotland who is on here every day, doing her stuff!

Cheers the noo! Christine x:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hi Christine!

Sounds like you've been doing great.. and you're nearly to ONEderland! (I can't wait to get into the 100's.. still have a long haul ahead, but I'm getting there!)

I think that 5 lbs./month is very attainable! I like that you still have treats... I do, too! I think that this has to be a sustainable lifestyle change rather than a diet ~ diets never work!! :smile:

Nice to meet you & I look forward to chatting with you!

~ Rebecca ~
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, you're doing very well, congrats on your loss so far. Feel free to add me. Im on everyday and like supporting my friends :)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My family was from Scotland.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    feel free to add me I am very active here and have logged about 250 day in a row
  • YOUCANDOIT165
    YOUCANDOIT165 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Stephenie and just started posting. You did great from August til known, keep up the good work. Well my weight lost journey started in July and I have lost 31 lbs and striving to get off 10 to 19 lbs by the end of the year. I know that the 19lbs might not be realistic but I'm going to get as close to my goal of 50 lbs off by the end of the year as possible. It have been challenging but fun since I've been on this web site and a weight lost Facebook page. So please be free to add me and we can encourage each other. All the best.