I'm not new but let's be friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• elizabethduncanheydary15
    Options
    One of my friends brought me here, and I have been on for a month, but I need more supportive friends. I log daily. Feel free to add me!
  • Annaduurai
    Annaduurai Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I hardly track my food anymore because I have gotten to where I can look at something and usually know how many calories it is. I track in my head but maybe I should really start tracking on here again since I have been struggling with working in a kitchen and it being the holiday season.

That is a slippery slope I have been on so many times.

I cannot stress how important it is to track. If you do any one thing it should be tracking your food.
  • Asianaaaa
    Asianaaaa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to, guys! I have been on here nearly 2.5 months and I log in everyday. Look forward to making some new friends! :happy:
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Im not new either but I could use more friends. You can add me. I log everyday and my diary is open.
  • sarahp4769
    sarahp4769 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im fairly new to this. I've added you. Anyone else feel free to add me!
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    So I had a good amount of supportive friends but a lot of them stopped logging in and I have been working on getting back on track but it's pretty hard around the holidays. Let's help each other out? =]

I've lost some friends also. I'd love to be your friend. I log on every day
  • bartcal
    bartcal Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends too - not new, but it's always nice to have more support around. I log every day. Feel free to add me.
  • shebangsthedrums
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile: I'm not new either but have got soooo unhealthy; reached my goal weight then started a new uni term, and before I know it I've but on half a stone! Tonight I have started a new account, and am ready to get back on track for January. New year, new me! And it would be great if that me could buy clothes that look and feel great in the January sales! :glasses:
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    So I had a good amount of supportive friends but a lot of them stopped logging in and I have been working on getting back on track but it's pretty hard around the holidays. Let's help each other out? =]

I'm logging in. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello, I log, i eat like a hog, i live in a bog. sorry. i've been working with kids all day and i might never recover. but actually now that i look at it that's actually true. oh well.
    I'll start again, i'm supportive (in the I'll hunt you down if you stop logging sort of way) and i log daily, and i eat wellish apart from the chocolate. anyone feel free to add me.
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me for some extra encouragement! I will kick your bums if you dont log!!! :bigsmile:
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me!
  • ruth894
    ruth894 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends on here too, encouragement is always good and even more at this time of year