My 2 months results (30ds, mainly)

Options
nwperson
nwperson Posts: 19 Member
Ok, here it goes...

After two weeks of being unable to do anything - I'm starting today CHX and Turbofire hybrid. And to that I thought I'd post my 30DS results, after taking new pictures..

I did about 2 months of the shred.. got to do 10 days before I had to stop for a few days due to a knee injury.. Then I started and finished the shred in the right way. I also did some extra cardio - zumba, turbo jam... I tried to have at least one hour each day for 6 days a week.
And then, lucky for me, I managed to get a second degree injury from boiling water, so like I said, I had to stop for two weeks..

Sorry for those who are looking for numbers... I need to get back my measuring tape :-P

front.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg
so.. what do you say?...

Replies

• beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    very nice work!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! way to go!
  • Betterdaily
    Betterdaily Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nice results,....congrats to you!

I am starting 30ds tomorrow,.....curious about whether you thought your knee injury was related to the exercises? I've heard some are tough on knees
  • Lauralee119
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I can see the results! Keep up the good work.
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    way to put in hard work!!!
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    great job . i was also doing so well with the shred till i had a knee injury in my 3rd level. Im hoping my knee is well enough for me to start afresh tomorrow
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Looking great, keep up the awesome work!
  • nwperson
    nwperson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nice results,....congrats to you!

I am starting 30ds tomorrow,.....curious about whether you thought your knee injury was related to the exercises? I've heard some are tough on knees

oh, I have no doubt it's related to the program.. never in my life had I had an injury like that. but it could be that I also pushed myself hard with the extra cardio. doesn't matter now.
    The bottom line is that I learned to watch my knees more and do a proper warm up for them!! she shows a warm up for them on the second level - I'd say start it straight away on the first level.
    luckily no damage was done. just took a couple of days off, and starting again by brisk walks..
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!! You look awesome!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Way to go! :)
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    GreAt job, I know from experience how hard the last few are, keep at it
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow great work. I can see a big difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!