Friends support needed

Hi all,

Im a 31m Yorkshire, UK and i'm looking to build a friend network to help me lose some of my weight. I need to lose about 3 stone.

There are health problems that hereditary run in my family and i want to minimise my chances of getting them as well as to set a healthy example for my kids.

Please feel free to send a friends request.

Mark.

Replies

• BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Hey Mark,

I've also decided to be more active on this site, and i'm looking for a few friends as well. So I would be happy to support you if you like. Feel free to add me.

It's good to see you're being proactive especially since you have a family history of a condition. A lot of folks see the their parents suffer through something, and they'll still walk down the same unhealthy path. I don't want that for myself, and I'm glad to see you're trying to change as well. Much success to you.

Mike
  • bump :)
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    I'm in this for the long haul. I still have a long way to go and I know it's easier with friends. Feel free to send a request! Good luck!
  • It's great that you've taken the step to improve your health. It's the best investment you made into your health and for your kids!

Feel free to add me!
  • Hi Mark! Feel free to add me. My food diary is open and I log every day.
  • Hi Mark....feel free to add me as well.
  • mangoos
    mangoos Posts: 24 Member
    been here almost six months,it will be good to have more friends...feel free to add me:smile:
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Hi Mark, welcome and it's great that you're trying to prevent health issues before they start, especially genetic ones. Feel free to add me. :)