New to the site. Old at the Journey. But this time, I BELIEV

Options
Hi, My name is Nancy and I am an administrative assistant in a Health Care Benefit company. I am married, do not have children but do want some one day. I come from a family of six brothers, one sister and me. I have moved several times in my life. My mother and uncle both died to diabetic complications.

My goal throughout this journey is to eat properly with portion control, have less anxiety and stress, deal with my emotional baggage that has me held down in this position for 20+years, quit smoking and learn about being more healthy. Eventually, I believe that I would be comfortable at a weight of 150 to 160 pounds and fit into a size 12.

Things I would like to change - I would like to quit smoking, stop being so passive about issues, stop agreeing with everyone, voice my opinions once and awhile and stand up for myself more.

I know that this won't happen overnight (even though we live in a world of instant gratification.) but I do know that I can't do this on my own. I need help and this will be a crucial tool that will keep me motivated and structured.

By this time next year, I want to be on the NKOTB Cruise (Blockhead, sorry) and I will be wearing a great bathing suit.

Thank you for listening to me :heart: and I hope we can become friends.

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is awesome here! You can do this! We will do it together! I will support you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LOL I forgot to add NKOTB was the first group I ever so in concert! I saw them twice. My room was covered with their posters and I even had NKOTB sheets for my bed. I didn't go to another concert until 2005.
  • joymomof7
    joymomof7 Posts: 14
    Options
    It took me the longest to figure out what NKOB meant!! ha! Welcome, this is a great site with many supportive people!!