Friends support needed

Options
Hi all,

Im a 31m Yorkshire, UK and i'm looking to build a friend network to help me lose some of my weight. I need to lose about 3 stone.

There are health problems that hereditary run in my family and i want to minimise my chances of getting them as well as to set a healthy example for my kids.

Please feel free to send a friends request.

Mark.

Replies

• BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Mark,

I've also decided to be more active on this site, and i'm looking for a few friends as well. So I would be happy to support you if you like. Feel free to add me.

It's good to see you're being proactive especially since you have a family history of a condition. A lot of folks see the their parents suffer through something, and they'll still walk down the same unhealthy path. I don't want that for myself, and I'm glad to see you're trying to change as well. Much success to you.

Mike
  • TacoGrinder
    Options
    bump :)
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in this for the long haul. I still have a long way to go and I know it's easier with friends. Feel free to send a request! Good luck!
  • deepestpuddle
    Options
    It's great that you've taken the step to improve your health. It's the best investment you made into your health and for your kids!

Feel free to add me!
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Hi Mark! Feel free to add me. My food diary is open and I log every day.
  • dmhorton80
    Options
    Hi Mark....feel free to add me as well.
  • mangoos
    mangoos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    been here almost six months,it will be good to have more friends...feel free to add me:smile:
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hi Mark, welcome and it's great that you're trying to prevent health issues before they start, especially genetic ones. Feel free to add me. :)