***and Here's what 15 pounds of FAT looks like ***

Options
Cannot help but posting this again.....this is actually only ** 5 ** lbs of fat.... I've lost "3" of these. IT AMAZES ME!!! When you feel 5 lbs is a small thing to lose......check this pic out.

WHOO HOOOOOO!!!! Basically I've lost the size of "2" -- 7 1/2 pound babies....YES I had twins!! lololol

http://mtdh.ruralinstitute.umt.edu/images/Bernice.jpg

Replies

• Sarah_LM
    Sarah_LM Posts: 96
    Options
    omg how disgusting! lol what a motivator! I lost 4lbs in the past two weeks, thats nearly all that fat?!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I love it! Thanks! I think I kind of needed that today... I have so much to lose still that it's hard for me to think about how HUGE the 25 I've lost is.... thanks again!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    omg how disgusting! lol what a motivator! I lost 4lbs in the past two weeks, thats nearly all that fat?!

Yeah you just really don't think 4 lbs is much!!! It's major babe!!!....Keep it up and that will double quickly..then triple...it's amazing!
  • riri0301
    riri0301 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    is that reallyonly 5lbs wow
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    *gags* Eeewww....get it off me, get it off me, get it off of me!!! Yucky. lol
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    I love it! Thanks! I think I kind of needed that today... I have so much to lose still that it's hard for me to think about how HUGE the 25 I've lost is.... thanks again!

lol I know it's such a great reminder of our actual accomplishments!!....YES, you have lost 25 pounds..OMG that is incredible...cheers to you!!! You're removing major stuff there!! Getten' down to the goods !! Good for you!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You must of read my mind cause I was just thinking about this and was going to look and try to find where you posted it before.. and to just think that I have lost 5 of those and a 1# of the one Im working on losing now....I was also just thinking of what those 26# would feel like in my hand...just think 5 5# bags of sugar or flour or just 26# of liquid.. Thats alots...Thanks for sharing this again..
  • lalalady
    lalalady Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pic. I'm going to bookmark it to remind myself.
  • JennyJG
    JennyJG Posts: 27
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:) Gross.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine what all my lost fat looks like! Ick.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    That is gross. Alot bigger than previous "5lb picture of fat" I've seen.

I had a biggest loser moment the other day.
    My OH and I bought some bird seed. It was 5 x 7lb bags sealed together. As I was carrying it from the car to the house, I started thinking.
    Ummmmmmm I was carrying all this extra weight around for years.:laugh:
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    that is gross
  • hannahlang85
    hannahlang85 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING! Thank you so much for the post! What seems like a small number on the scale is actually such a HUGE accomplishment! And Gross to know that if you stray away from your diet... you know exactly whats going to be plastered to your "lady parts!" Eww! Great motivation to eat right and exercise... thanks again! :)
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That was really gross!!! I don't want to even think that is in my thighs!!!! YUK!
    Sandy
  • mishtamesh
    Options
    OMG! Forget the picture, and focus on something far more important - did you say "I've lost "3" of these"? You should be really proud of yourself ... (and I should be so lucky!!) Just had a baby too and am having a really hard time loosing just "1" of these... Lost some weight in the beginning, but now, no matter how I try, it seems like I'm stuck. Chin up though - you're a real motivation! Good Luck with the rest!
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    You inspire me. I am going to try harder.
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    You must of read my mind cause I was just thinking about this and was going to look and try to find where you posted it before.. and to just think that I have lost 5 of those and a 1# of the one Im working on losing now....I was also just thinking of what those 26# would feel like in my hand...just think 5 5# bags of sugar or flour or just 26# of liquid.. Thats alots...Thanks for sharing this again..

Oh wow, yeah, I think this is such a great reality check..... My thoughts...each 5 pounds you lose, post one of these on your refrigerator with the date you lost it ......each addit'l 5 pounds, post another one..... What a huge impact everytime you go to the fridge....may make a difference in what you get out of the fridge. AND what a conversation piece for friends and family....a real eye opener!

Yeah, Lisa, you've done an amazing job....did you ever think it would happen??? Toooo cool!! You be SOOOO proud of yourself....you need to say it outloud each day!! "I'm GREAT, I can conquer ANYTHING"
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    That is gross. Alot bigger than previous "5lb picture of fat" I've seen.

I had a biggest loser moment the other day.
    My OH and I bought some bird seed. It was 5 x 7lb bags sealed together. As I was carrying it from the car to the house, I started thinking.
    Ummmmmmm I was carrying all this extra weight around for years.:laugh:

Yeah, great way to think of it.... BTW...love the profile pic!!! That's great motivation to see everytime you log in I'm sure....everyone should do that!!! CONGRATS
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    I can't even imagine what all my lost fat looks like! Ick.

OMG you have lost an AMAZING amount....wow, tell me more!!! That is SOO AMAZING!! VERY PROUD OF YOU!
  • aripak
    aripak Posts: 33
    Options
    Here is another good visual...http://www.onemorebite-weightloss.com/muscle-to-fat.html

5 pounds of a FAT VS. 5 pounds of MUSCLE! Motivates me to keep lifting weights and not focus on the scale too much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!