Best cropped, fitted yoga/running/workout pants?

Options
2»

Replies

• shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I love PINK by VS, NY & Co (wearing as I type) and then Target's brand too. And also TJ Maxx or Marshall's has different name brands that are really great.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I wear champion- they work great
  • aliciakay3086
    aliciakay3086 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Y'all are awesome. Thank you! I can't wait to shop!
  • meretarv
    Options
    I know Walmart does not have a great reputation in the clothing department, and in all instances other than this I would agree, but Walmart is selling Danskin brand yoga pants right now. I like the relaxed fit pants, they are unbelievably comfortable. Highly recommend!
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I just can't send $$$ on yoga pants. Egads!!

I have several pair of Champion and Danskin cropped/fitted yoga pants ...they are just fine and dandy!! Target and Walmart.
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Target and Old Navy.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I know Walmart does not have a great reputation in the clothing department, and in all instances other than this I would agree, but Walmart is selling Danskin brand yoga pants right now. I like the relaxed fit pants, they are unbelievably comfortable. Highly recommend!

Ditto. My favorite are Danskin Now Women's Dri-More Bootcut Pants. I found them at Walmart. Walmart also carries the cropped, fitted Danskin Now version. :)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-Women-s-Yoga-Capri-Pants/20668091
  • Hannah645
    Hannah645 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    As a few others have mentntioned, I wear the xersion brand from jcpenney. For $20, I think the quality beats similar things I've tried from other stores. They also offer their full length pants in short lengths which is great for me.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    My 2 favorites right now are my cute running skirt from REI with attached capris ($60) and some wonderful compression capris from Old Navy ($14). Both are synthetic & thus handle rain much better than cotton.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair have a little apple logo but no name--curses! I tried to figure out the brand to no avail. But anyways I've also bought some rather inexpensive and comfy ones on Amazon with good luck.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Lululemon! By Far. They're expensive as hell but they make anyone look fantastic and they're so comfy you'll never want to take them off.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I bought a cute pair of capris from the Nike Outlet for $27 and a fitted pair of Nike capris from TJ Maxx for $20. I also found long Reebok running pants at TJ Maxx for $22. I love all three. Great quality (the capris have lasted over a year and still look brand new).
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Targets C9 by Champion Knee Pants are awesome. I am 5' 4" and they come mid calf which I love. They are so comfortable that I asked for more for Christmas. They run $34 but I love them.
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

This is what I've been wearing too and I've been very happy with them. I think I paid about $12 for each pair.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Ive bought clothes from:
    Walmart (clearance)
    TJMaxx (clearance)
    All About Sports (Clearance)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I love my workout clothes from Target!
  • callmenam
    callmenam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secrets 'Love Pink' range. Can't wait to go through the US again to pick up some more
  • iWannaBFit1
    Options
    Lululemon all the way! I have a few pairs in a couple different styles and sizes. Yes the original lulu's last a bit longer but overall I've had all mine for over 3years and still look near perfect. The most comfortable style is their astro pant or crop by far my fave pair. Most the time they don't last is cuz I don't wash them as directed (lazy) lol

My new pairs looks and hold up much better if I just wash with lulu and no cottons etc. My husband loves them cuz it makes my *kitten* look amazing (his words)