FITBIT WASHED

Options
I think I washed my fitbit in the washer. it seems like it's non functional. Anybody ever have this happen? Does it ever revive? Can i send it back for a replacement?

Replies

• flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    If you email them a nice note and are honest about what you did- they usually warranty it! They are top notch. I broke mine- 100% my fault and they sent out a new one and wouldn't even let me pay the ship charges.
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    If you email them a nice note and are honest about what you did- they usually warranty it! They are top notch. I broke mine- 100% my fault and they sent out a new one and wouldn't even let me pay the ship charges.

They probably usually warranty it because it's so small you forget about it... lol. I thought I lost mine once! Turns out it was in my car. They can difficult to keep an eye on..
  • bree5378
    bree5378 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have saved several IPhones and such by putting them in a ziplock bag or cup full of uncooked rice. The rice draws out the water. It is worth a try. I usually leave it in for about 24hrs. Good Luck!:smile:
  • tellascott
    Options
    I did that. Put t in a cup of rice for day or so to dry out and also write them.i got a new one sent to me within 3 days, they were terrific. My old one does work after the rice trick but he display was really faded so I use the new replacement one now.