Tis the season- for Free Pants!

Options
alxinhim2
alxinhim2 Posts: 81 Member
To all my lady friends out there! If you wear a size 14 or 16 in jeans... And need new pants.. Someone just gave me a huge pile and they are too big on me- I will gladly mail you a pair :)

brands include-

Lands end, lei, Levi and Route 66. And a black pair of pants from attention.

I love to give and am glad to help people get some new pants :)

Replies

• Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Back when I was bigger, I would have been thankful for this! But I just gave all my 14 and 16 and 18 pants away because I'm moving into a size 8 in a few weeks!

That's so nice of you to give the pants away! Kudos to you!

Buying more pants is getting expensive though... :grumble:
  • alxinhim2
    Options
    Yeah all my pants are getting too big too. Had to buy a new pair today. Theres a thrift store near my house that has really awesome brands for cheap. Bought a pair of American Eagle pants today for 4 bucks!
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yeah all my pants are getting too big too. Had to buy a new pair today. Theres a thrift store near my house that has really awesome brands for cheap. Bought a pair of American Eagle pants today for 4 bucks!

That is AMAZING! I just bought two pairs of Levi's from Sears for my dad for Christmas... 89 dollars for both pairs... on sale. :grumble:
  • alxinhim2
    Options

That is AMAZING! I just bought two pairs of Levi's from Sears for my dad for Christmas... 89 dollars for both pairs... on sale. :grumble:

Jeez.. well if you are ever in Nashville... Ill have to show u the place I go ha
  • apreezy321
    Options
    i would love some size 16's all of my 18's are falling off of me :(