I m not losing weight. HELP!

Options
I lost 8 pounds last month. I eat between 1300 to 1800 calories a day.
I have not lost a pound since last month. Should I eat more?
Thanks !

Replies

• candy423
    candy423 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    1800 is way to high... even if your eating your exercise calories. Are you exercising? Try to lower your calorie intake to a consistant level around 1400-1500. What types of food are you eating?
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Stats? And open your diary if you want us to take a look to help you out.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    1800 is way to high... even if your eating your exercise calories. Are you exercising? Try to lower your calorie intake to a consistant level around 1400-1500. What types of food are you eating?

How do you know this is too high until you know her height and activity level? I'm 6'2 and work out 5 times a week. 1800 is too LOW for me. You really cannot give an answer without what is being asked above me - stats (height, weight, age, activity level).
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options

i eat 2000 and lose. i am 5'4 140 lbs. dont say 1800 is too high until you know more. people can eat more than they think in most cases
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    You're plateu-ing. What are your stats? Are you working out? I would start trying to trick your body by changing it up. If you eat the same things try different things. If you work out a ton give your body some rest, change your workouts, or if not step it up. If you have low stats your muscle mass may be altering your body composition and not your weight. Hang in there!