Been using App, need more MFP pals...

Options
Good evening everyone,

I have been using the MFP app for a few months, but all of my other pals, except for one, stopped using the site. I have learned over the years that motivation from others, sharing successes and yes, even failures has been helpful for me. Looking to add other pals who want to help this newly 40 woman continue to reach fitness goals.

Thanks and have a great evening!

Replies

• maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    I'd appreciate a new friend. I too have lost several over the last few months.
    I've logged everything since July 16, 2012. That was when I had my "ah ha" moment and starting using MFP and losing weight.
  • onegoalB
    onegoalB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I am new to myFitnessPal and so far I definitely like it! I could surely use some people to interact with though! :)
  • sherryjohnson2012
    sherryjohnson2012 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I can always use new motovation... I love to give it back too!! :):smooched: :happy:
  • trophylicious
    trophylicious Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Please feel free to add me as a friend! There is definitely success in sharing ups and downs with each other...both good and bad! I've had this app for a few months, but I've finally had that "click" and I'm going for it and would love to share this journey with great people who also are on this amazing journey! Look forward to hearing from you all!
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    i started using MFP for a class project..definetly sticking around though so feel free to add me if you want (that goes for all of ya not just OP)
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    this site has totally changed my life - made some wonderful connections - feel free to add me
  • veratrish
    veratrish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been very happy with MFP I'm addicted lol and my weight loss is going great. I just use balance meals and workouts to help I would like to learn more from others and share what's been working for me. Please feel free to add me ...Vera
  • aidensanma
    aidensanma Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Love this site, getting other views and what motivates us all, please feel free to add me :)
  • kaleohone
    Options
    I can always use more motivation. Friend request sent!!!
  • _Fitgirl_In_Training_
    Options
    Love to motivate and love others who support me in this journey.. anyone feel free to add me.. some request sent :-)
  • manolochoos
    Options
    I only have one friend on here and she's my sister, but I do t think she's as serious as I am. If Nyone wants to be my friend on here ill be happy to accept the invitation! Oh by the way I just started a few days ago, but I had this pnon my phone forever! Lol