All Dessert Diet

Options
llaurenmarie
llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
When I was a young girl I once asked my dad if I could lose weight by ONLY eating dessert foods, if I would just never eat the "normal food"..

He then asked me if I was slow.

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    lol. I reckon it could be done but you would have to make sure you included some pumpkin pie, fruit crumble and berries to get some vits in.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Haha sweet potato pie! rice pudding(brown rice.. hey I might be onto something..)
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    if you wanna eat dessert all the time.

you can, if it fits your macro's! :)
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    If only we were that lucky... *sigh*
  • llaurenmarie
    Options

It wouldn't because it'd be all sugar..
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    I knew a girl in school who said she was on a diet..and then would eat pie in the cafeteria...I think she was on this diet ;o)
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

use splenda or something like splenda... and for protein,make protein shakes or protein cheesecake, just add a scoop and WHAALAAHH!
    i dont know how to cut the fat outta all the dessert though, thats not in my department description.lol
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options

use splenda or something like splenda... and for protein,make protein shakes or protein cheesecake, just add a scoop and WHAALAAHH!
    i dont know how to cut the fat outta all the dessert though, thats not in my department description.lol

I was just thinking protein powder. Prob 50+% of what I eat is sweet. Protein bars, peanut butter, shakes, sweet potatoes

Also, fat is a valid macro, don't need to cut it.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I knew a girl in school who said she was on a diet..and then would eat pie in the cafeteria...I think she was on this diet ;o)
    haha that's awesome
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    haha that's awesome
    I think we should try this!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Is it legit to dip my meat in chocolate and call it dessert? If so, count me in!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    haha that's awesome
    Did you ever see her get smaller? lol
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Is it legit to dip my meat in chocolate and call it dessert? If so, count me in!

Mmm the Chocolate Covered Bacon Diet!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'd say a good 60-70% of my diet is dessert-y and my macros are pretty spot on. Lots of fruit, Greek yoghurt, insane amounts if peanut butter, some protein bars and smoothies.

Pretty the only savoury food I eat most days are my veggies, eggs and tuna o_O
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

It's been done, it works. If you have a calorie deficit and hit your required nutrients, you can eat whatever you want. Desserts originated as energy food. Sugar and fat to keep a person's energy up during long days of hard manual labor. As long as you keep active, there aren't any negative consequences to eating that way. Just get protein in, which is also pretty easy to do with desserts.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

Ugh. Please don't try to use words that you don't know how to spell. It's "voila" not whaalaahh.

tigerpalm.jpg
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm. If it can be done without a side effect of death, sign me up!
  • keelz2010
    Options
    haha that's awesome

Ha yeah count me in!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I can understand that if you stay in calories it -could- work, but who wants to eat all sweets all the time? lol obviously me as a child but now....
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    My problem is..... I. Love. Meat.

.......................... -_-