When did you really start to visually notice results?

Options
2»

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Pictures are key, when I look in the mirror i still see the same guy that I saw 105 pounds ago, our views of ourselves are distorted, look at pictures that is the best way, and pants size, when your pants are falling off its a good indication.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Still waiting to be able to see a difference. Clothes fit the same - I look the same. But I know it will happen eventually.
  • fitambitious
    fitambitious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Few people like my mom and this friend of my mom noticed difference when I lost about 10 pounds. However, I didn't see any change till I lost about 25 pounds..My friends and acquaintances have started noticing after I lost about 30-ish pounds..
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    for me....i started noticing results after i lost a 100lbs lol.....i know that sad, but its the truth lol.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I didnt really start noticing it until people stopped asking when I was due.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    for me....i started noticing results after i lost a 100lbs lol.....i know that sad, but its the truth lol.

Wow, congrats, man. That's awesome! I'm always impressed by people that have lost a whole lot. It takes so much dedication and learning new habits. Good job, bro.
  • Aitm20
    Aitm20 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ican actually put on my jeans comfortably without sucking in. My extra chin disappeared. I can now be in pictures instead of avoiding them....
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    I have lost around 20 kg this yeah, and event though some people did mention it before (asking: "have you lost weight?"), I and the ones closes to me didnt really see it until I hit december and realised that I really needed to buy new cloth, since none really fitted be anymore.
    My familiy is really socked by how i look now, thinking I lost it all in 2 weeks (even though I only lst 1 kg in that time). Its nt even like Im skinny or anything now (just under overweight), but since they are used to big people and a big me, they have a hard time dealing with it now.

But yeah buying fitted cloth can really help you see the changes, and it will make you feel great too ^^!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Its really hard and I think an individual thing. I have known people to lose 5-10 pounds and they can tell right away. I have lost almost 100 and I still see the same person in the mirror. Everyone else tells me I am getting "so skinny" and my first thought is that they are obviously losing their minds :laugh: I think the heavier you are, and the longer that you are that way, the longer it sort of takes your brain to "catch up". They tell me eventually it will...I am still waiting :smile:

Congrats on the stellar job you are doing!
  • cem9532
    cem9532 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Its really hard and I think an individual thing. I have known people to lose 5-10 pounds and they can tell right away. I have lost almost 100 and I still see the same person in the mirror. Everyone else tells me I am getting "so skinny" and my first thought is that they are obviously losing their minds :laugh: I think the heavier you are, and the longer that you are that way, the longer it sort of takes your brain to "catch up". They tell me eventually it will...I am still waiting :smile:

Congrats on the stellar job you are doing!

Thank You so much!