need a patner!

Options
hi i'm new here
just heard of it n entered!trying to reduce,i heard that its easy if u have a patner in this crime so asking for help to support me in return recieve the same

Replies

• ashkashif
    ashkashif Posts: 3
    Options
    hi i'm new here
    just heard of it n entered!trying to reduce,i heard that its easy if u have a patner in this crime so asking for help to support me in return recieve the same
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You've come to the right place 'cause you'll have lots of partners. I'm usually on here about this time in the mornings and again late evenings. And even sometimes in between!! lol You can give me a shout anytime. Also, you can click on my name to send me a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I see it.

This is a great site, lots of support, and you can ask just about any question you have. Some one will answer. One of the many things I love about MFP. And it's so easy! What more could you ask?

I'll be looking for you, ashkashif.
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ill be your partner in crime if you want LOL. I see you have 60 pounds to lose. I have 57 pounds to lose also. This is a great site i have been on it for 2 weeks now and i have lost a pound each week, which makes me feel great!!

Good luck in your weight loss

Pamela xxxx:flowerforyou: :heart: