To Eat Or Not To Eat.......

Options
I am just wondering if you eat your activity calories that you earned that day or do you not even touch them. And do you think it accelerates your weight loss?

Just wondering because I have been eating the activity calories I earn for that day:)

Michelle

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    Eat them. :tongue:
  • danerider
    danerider Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This question comes up about 5 times a day, the short answer is yes, eat them. Some people do not eat all of them but the idea of the calorie intake already takes in to account a deficit. There are many great topics on this and if I can find the one from Banks that explains it I will link it.
  • Virgology80
    Options
    I agree, EAT THEM EAT THEM EAT THEM.
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    eat them...but if you don't lose any weight make sure you are calculating them right!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    HA! I exercise just so I can eat more!! :P
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    To those who have commented already: The question wasn't SHOULD you eat. The question was DO you eat.

I do the math. If not eating them won't put me under 1200 calories consumed for the day then I don't eat them. If eating them keeps me from going below 1200 calories consumed then I eat them. I don't think it has made that much difference for me either way.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    LOL this question does come up a lot, I agreee, but *I believe* the answer should be "Do what works for you" because there are soooooo many different opinions on this - and EVERYONE is right, because EVERYONE is different!
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    LOL this question does come up a lot, I agreee, but *I believe* the answer should be "Do what works for you" because there are soooooo many different opinions on this - and EVERYONE is right, because EVERYONE is different!

100% agree
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    I am just wondering if you eat your activity calories that you earned that day or do you not even touch them. And do you think it accelerates your weight loss?

Just wondering because I have been eating the activity calories I earn for that day:)

Michelle

If I am hungry I definitely eat them. But I do not force myself to eat them!
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    Nope I never eat them. :tongue:
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Agree with ALlykat, If I'm hungry I'll eat em. If not, I won't.