Easter Bunny

Options
Three more sleeps until the Easter Bunny visits! Do you have a plan??

Sue

Replies

• Jessica_Laraine
    Options
    To not devour all the half price candy and pace myself when I go to my mom's for Easter dinner!!
  • healthbug
    healthbug Posts: 21
    Options
    Buying bathing suit instead of chocolate :glasses:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Being sensible about what I eat, realizing it's just another day where I have to make the right decisions and most importantly enjoying my time with family and friends!!!
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    Eating healthy.....and being sad.

Ex husband is taking kids to church; BF is going to be with his kids; my family (mom, dad, sis) is in Kansas City ~ therefore I will be alone the majority of the day. :ohwell:
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options

Ex husband is taking kids to church; BF is going to be with his kids; my family (mom, dad, sis) is in Kansas City ~ therefore I will be alone the majority of the day. :ohwell:

Bummer! You could take a trip to Kansas City then swing over to Lawrence, KS and work out with me!~ :happy:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm not having an easter meal or chocolate this year.. just another normal day =]
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Bummer! You could take a trip to Kansas City then swing over to Lawrence, KS and work out with me!~ :happy:
    [/quote]

Awww....thanks.
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

thanks. :sad:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    Three more sleeps until the Easter Bunny visits! Do you have a plan??

Sue
    I ALWAYS have a plan. :wink: It's the same for Easter as it is any other day: Eat all the good food I need to fuel my body so I'm not tempted to eat the junk. It may sound simple, and I suppose it is, but I think that's why it works! I also love chocolate — the darker, the better. I have a little bit every single day, so I won't be tempted in the slightest by the kids' yucky milk chocolate Easter treats.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I buy all my kids chocolates and candy I don't like...no eating their candy for me! works like a charm :laugh:
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options

I'm thinking, a little chocolate, it is Easter afterall!, a glass of wine, a good book...or in my case a gossip magazine and a wicked hot bath, light some candles, enjoy the peace and quiet...let him deal with the inevitable sugar rush the kids will be on! :laugh:
  • 30by30girl
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm thinking, a little chocolate, it is Easter afterall!, a glass of wine, a good book...or in my case a gossip magazine and a wicked hot bath, light some candles, enjoy the peace and quiet...let him deal with the inevitable sugar rush the kids will be on! :laugh:
    [/quote]

I like this plan I think I will go with that as well! Add in church for me that morning and it sounds great!
  • xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    Options
    My easter plans are simple. My fiance and I with a dozen boiled eggs and some dye. We may be in our twenties, but dang, we act like kids. :D