April challenge!

Options
Today is April 1st! So we have 30 day to go!

I'm feeling so motivated now that so many of you are joining me! I have no way to go about this so please feel free to take over and do what you think we should do to motivate each other.

Yesterday was a pretty good day.

I'm going out to supper on Saturday for Mexican, as yesterday was our anniversairy and so we're celebrating it the weekend. Any suggestions on what I could order that wont destroy my day?

Replies

• JenS2009
    JenS2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    No refried beans. No sour cream. No greasy meat. No cheese. No flour. Haha, just kidding. It's hard to do "good" with Mexican, so order something yummy, but only eat half. And make up for it with exercise!
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks! I will take your advice! I love mexican food! But I will watch myself as much as possible! I know I will go over my calorie intake that day but I'm going to save my excerise cals from tomorrow and then work out on saturday too! Hopefully when I weigh in next Wedndays there will still be a little off!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi maybe you can do some type of high impact class or the tread mill and elliptical so that you have the extra calories. Last time I had Mexican a couple of weeks ago, I split an order of chicken quesadillas w/ guacamole and chips. I had one frozen strawberry margarita. When I entered it in my diary I did not do too badly. Are you guys going dancing if so that will help too!
  • amirica78
    Options
    CHIPS AND SALSA:)
  • KBC12
    KBC12 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for coming up with the april challenge! I am already feeling confident in this. I told my boyfriend about it and he wants to do it too. We went over to his parents house last night and they asked us to stay for dinner.....pizza. OH NO!! But we remained strong. We spent some quality time with his family and then went home and cooked some chicken and veggies. It really is so much easier with someone to motivate you. If i was by myself I most likely would have housed three slices and then be mad at myself. I've never had someone to do this with me.
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Oh my, never had a great weekend! I have been staying away from junk food for about 2 months now and yesterday I gave into the choclate! I'm feeling down about it today, which isnt the best attitude to have, I know!

But I'm trying again today!

How was everyone else's Easter?
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    One day of chocolate is fine!!
    Just get back on it today!! Don't feel down and then say "well I did chocolate so today I'll just eat whatever" I've done that and it's the worst. Forget the chocolate day and move on!!! Maybe throw in a few more minutes of a workout as "punishment" lol
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Good Morning April Losers,

I am not starting out so great in this challenge. I'm super bloated and was up THREE pounds this morning. *kitten*.

Hopefully I can drink tons of water and get the weight back down.

Hope you all have a lovely Monday!