Fit Flops

Options
ka_42
ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
http://www.fitflop.com/

I'm looking for a good flip flop. These are pretty pricey for my pocketbook. I'm curious about others who may have them and what you think. Are they worth the money?

Thanks so much! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Humble opinion warning ... don't buy these. You will do a lot better for yourself to do a little more working out. That said, I *LOVE* my Chaco flip flops. Pricey, but super fabulous, great arch support, like wearing tennis shoes.
  • SnuggleBunny
    Options
    I bought them 2 years ago and wore them throughout the summer seasons. My opinion is that they're comfortable and do give a bit of a workout. I always feel it when I first start wearing them. Eventually, I get used to the feeling and then normal flipflops feel weird. I can't wait for it to warm up enough to put them back on. :happy:
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    In my opinion NIKE is the best for flip flops.....around $20.00 per pair. They sell them at Kohls, Sear, JC penny. I have very flat feet and they have the most cushion. Sorry - did not see the word FIT flop.
  • sk2010
    sk2010 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have Fit Flops. I don't know what about the "workout" aspects of them - but in terms of comfort and support for feet - they are great! :smile:
  • ka_42
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I would not be buying them for the work out aspect. Just hoping it would be a nice perk.. I just can't see myself trying to jog or use equipment in flip flops! lol.

samantharose... thanks for the Nike advise! I will keep that in mind. $20 is a lot more reasonable to me!

Yay for spring! Time to find the perfect flip flops!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Humble opinion warning ... don't buy these. You will do a lot better for yourself to do a little more working out. That said, I *LOVE* my Chaco flip flops. Pricey, but super fabulous, great arch support, like wearing tennis shoes.

I second this.

For me and my particular feet, Fit Flops don't provide nearly enough support for my arches. If you are going to be spending money, I would highly, highly recommend checking out Chacos. After a summer of being in agony from plantar fasciitis from wearing terrible flip flops, I finally tried on a pair of Chacos and didn't even want to take them off to pay for them. They hardly left my feet until winter.
  • ka_42
    Options
    Great! I just looked at Chaco's website and their flip flips are also much cuter than FitFlops! Thanks for the help!