Baby Steps!

Options
Stepped on the scale this morning and I've lost my first 10lbs! I've got a lot of weight to lose, and that can be incredibly daunting. It's going to take years to take all this off, but I'm trying to take it one step at a time, and maintain small goals. Still, I hit my first milestone! It may be a little one, but dangit, it's a milestone!

Replies

• mynulife
    mynulife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Starting is the first step - and "baby" steps are the same as any other steps - they all add up to the end result! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • aweightogo
    Options
    Good for you!! I still have a long way to go too, but with each pound gone, I tell myself I am one pound closer to my goal. Celebrate your success and keep it up!
  • oliviadylan2
    Options
    Congratulations you are on your way I know all about baby steps ive dieted off and on for years my peak weight was 250 im down to 163 wit another 18 lbs to go. Hang in there you can do it the little goals help the end result will come in time but its the little goals that will feel so good as it happens. Good job on the first 10 pounds!!!
  • sechmanojo
    sechmanojo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can do this!! Every pound is one pound closer to better health and over all happiness.

Keep it up!
  • micnic
    micnic Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Slow and steady wins the race, right?? :happy: Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!