Not-so new to MFP from SE WI

Options
I've been here for almost 6 months. I'm doing my thing slowly but surely.

I use my iPhone almost exclusively to access MFP so I don't get on the forums much (I think my last post was "Anyone know how to access the forums via iPhone?")

I'm looking to expand my friend network. I've found a good deal of support from some great key people, but Im looking for more of a dude's perspective as currently all of my MFP folks are female (what can I say? I'm a ladies man...) Even better if you're from SE WI, and need a work out bud.

That being said, I wont turn down FRs from women either, I mean... what kind of moron turns away from additional support?

Replies

• Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    YoU ARE AN AWESOME SUPPORT AND FRIEND.... I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE!
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Just curious where in Wisconsin? Spent many a summer as a kid there.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome from another Wisconsinite. I'm along the Lake Michigan shoreline between Milwaukee and Green Bay.
  • jrmalice
    jrmalice Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Brookfield, WI currently... But spend tons of time in Waukesha and a bit in Milwaukee... :)
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm about 40 minutes south of Brookfield! Welcome!
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Gotta love local peeps!!
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hello there from south-central!
  • iceagetrail
    Options
    Hello and welcome! So nice to see a fellow SE-Wisconsinite! I'm from Burlington. Good luck to you!:smile:
  • nporter30
    nporter30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new as well - and from Kenosha, WI originally with family in Delafield!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    We are neighbors, I live in Waukesha. :smile:
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Might be a bit far to be work out buddies - I am in Richfield and using the Y in West Bend - I like locals on my feed - especially Packer fans!
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm near Milwaukee! :smile:
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I am originally from the other side of the state (no longer live there) but just wanted to say "hi" to all the Wisconsinites!

Go Badgers! :drinker:
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having WI friends!!! :tongue:
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. =) I love having people in Wisconsin to converse with.. the closer they are to me the better too. Would like to be able to converse with people who understand and be able to kick my butt into gear when needed. =)
  • Hevenerk
    Hevenerk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm from TN not WI but am a guy, feel free to add me.
    We are outnumbered by the fairer sex on this site for sure....that is not a complaint by any means :)
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm from Milwaukee... Originally Burlington. Anyone can feel free to add me :-)