Any Mudders out there??

Options
2»

Replies

• eatathome
    eatathome Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I'd like to do one sometime.
  • Chainbreaker
    Chainbreaker Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I ran this January in Mesa, AZ and felt re-born. ;)

That is how I felt as well. It was so revitalizing! I cant wait to do my next one.
  • OwenEvan
    OwenEvan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just did the tough mudder Tampa (which was actually in Sarasota) December 1st...........Cant wait for next year.......
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thought this thread was about the RP muds?

Nope. I did too. And I don't even mud.
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I ran a 5k mud race here locally last year and it was awsome fun! Im addicted and have already signed up for spartian and Warrior for 2013. I really want to complete a tough Mudder.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Doing it summer 2013 I can't wait!!!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Haven't done the Tough Mudder yet but I was training this year before getting whip lash in a car ax-E-dent which set me back a tad...

I have run the Warrior Dash 2 years in a row and am contemplating running a half next year.

I WOULD like to run the Hero Rush but they keep scheduling it on my anniversary (2012 and 2013) and I want to stay married, so I can't participate...I might look for another race for next year. I didn't like the Warrior Dash in NC this year b/c I had to "wait" at every obstacle and that really screwed up my time ...I'm not quite the beer guzzling racer....the one that's just doing it for fun and beer...I want to have a fun time racing, but I want a "good" time; you know? As in I want to be top 1, 2 or 3 in my division and there's some fast 40-44 year old's.

Edited for grammar :blushing:
  • oTashao
    Options
    ^^^^ It's definitely not for everyone!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I am signed up for the Tough Mudder in June, Virginia Beach. Can not wait! Was ready to do the Mid-Alantic Tough Mudder this year buutttt, it got canceled :(

Yeah, someone (^^^) called me at 12:45 to tell me it was cancelled. I said "*kitten*...*kitten*...*kitten*...", then we got drunk and drowned our misery. Hopefully VA Beach is better.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Are those like the 5K with muddy obstacles throughout? I just saw that one opened for registration recently in my area in April and I totally want to do it.

lol. it isn't a 5k

LOL.... Yeah 5k + 5k + 5k + 5k with obstacles and some electrocution....
  • JUP1T3R
    Options
    I will be at the Worlds Toughest Mudder Championship next year, me and my buddy (he broke his ankle this year at the championship) will be there and we wll be attending multiple mudders throughout the year.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the Warrior Dash in NC this year b/c I had to "wait" at every obstacle and that really screwed up my time ...I'm not quite the beer guzzling racer....the one that's just doing it for fun and beer...I want to have a fun time racing, but I want a "good" time; you know? As in I want to be top 1, 2 or 3 in my division and there's some fast 40-44 year old's.

if you don't like to wait at obstacles and if you want to finish in the top of your division, and aren't there for the camaraderie or beer or whatever, sign up for the first wave and go nuts.

i don't judge how much fun i had based off my time or what i placed.
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I do as many as I can find in NC
  • randilious
    Options
    I will be doing MI June 29th 2013
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I WOULD like to run the Hero Rush but they keep scheduling it on my anniversary (2012 and 2013) and I want to stay married, so I can't participate

Sounds like it would be a sweet anniversary present! Make the hubby do it, too!