Can I delete my old starting weight

Options
i started on this site Jan 2011. I have been on and off for a long time. I want to start fresh with my current weight. Does anyone know if I can change my starting weight and where can I do it

Thanks

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Yes you can. Though of course, I forget how to do it LOL.
  • omma_to_3
    Options
    Hmm....I can't find it! I know you used to be able to, and I've seen people do it before.
  • omma_to_3
    Options
    OK, I can do it on my phone app under edit profile. Haven't found it on the website yet though.
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Under "My Home" there is a "Goals" tab. Click on that and at the bottom it says "Change Goals". Once you go through that screen, it gives you the option to change your weight.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Yes you can. Though of course, I forget how to do it LOL.
    This! Lol x
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    i started on this site Jan 2011. I have been on and off for a long time. I want to start fresh with my current weight. Does anyone know if I can change my starting weight and where can I do it

Thanks

Click weigh in
    Click 'Edit previous entries.
    Type new starting weight and date
    Save changes
  • RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    On the 'My Home' tab in the 'Check In' section click on the 'edit previous entries' link at the bottom of the page. You can edit starting weight and any of your previous entries if you'd like.
  • 276NoMore
    276NoMore Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Perhaps these are the steps to re-set your starting weight: "My Home" tab, "Check-in", link "Edit Previous Entries"
    Edit: sorry, just saw the post above :)
  • monica208
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I was able to change my starting weight.