Looking to lose 30lbs???

Options

Replies

• flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have 32 or 33 to go. I'll friend you. I have been at this for about 5 months and have lost considerable weight already. I'm always looking for those with similar goals!
  • MissNieves329
    Options
    Add me too! I need some great MFP friends!
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. Thanks!
  • Kyog
    Kyog Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 38! 30 initially really. How do you get the little counter at the bottom of your comments? :)
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Hey! Sure! I'm trying to lose about 32 before my birthday (in about 6 months). Count me in!
  • MsTuT1
    MsTuT1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im with you girl! I've lost 32 pounds so far and looking to lose another 30. Feel free to add as friend:)
  • ahallen83
    ahallen83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been lurking for a while, and this post is right up my alley so I decided to try and go against my usually shy nature. I have roughly 30lbs to get to my initial goal and I am starting to think I would like some friends on here :)

I'll send you a request!
  • Vine_Monkey
    Options
    me!!! people add me :P
  • nfrewin
    nfrewin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! Aiming to lose 30lbs to get to my goal and am super keen for some friends to help with motivation :smile:
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in this camp....and plateauing. Ideally- 30 pounds would be great.
    Realistically with my age... 20 is probably more realistic...

I'm active, support those in my corner regularly and enthusiastically.... but get stuck with the staying in the right calorie zone piece and probably eat too many carbs... I'm otherwise a pretty clean eater...

Would love some devoted MFP'ers in my camp... friend me if you wish!
  • selah75
    Options
    Friend me, for sure. I'd love to lose 30 by my birthday in April! :happy:
  • AuntieEm1979
    Options
    That's me too! I just joined today because i have heard goods things. I would like to be part of your group!
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need accountability and motivation during the stressful tax season. Looking forward to what's ahead.
  • lyvette87
    lyvette87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds good...I am interested.do not really know how to use the community
    Yet...but working on it
    :drinker:
  • ssweet169
    Options
    I too am looking for friends with the same goal. Together I believe we can do this!!!
  • hrls83
    hrls83 Posts: 46
    Options
    Ive got about 25lbs to go to get to my first goal of 167. y'all can add me if you want! I am losing weight to get into the Navy.
  • zaviersmommy
    Options
    I'm also in need of some support too. I'll friend you. I lost 36 lbs this year on Weight Watchers and I stopped because I was motivated anymore now I have gained 10 lbs.
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose 30 pounds too.
    That will get me to my target weight, lower my bmi and will make me lighter than I think I've ever been in adult life!
    I've also joined slimming world to see if it will help with my food choices.

We can do this ladies!!!! :)
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    In the same boat, need to lose about 25 lbs! Gained 17 lbs in 3 months! Shows what happens when you give up...not worth it!
  • GwynnBochanan
    GwynnBochanan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My current goal I have 11 lbs left to lose but then I will update my goals to lose another 30 lbs for a total of 41 lbs to go. I will send you a request today.