Hi, new here!

Options
Hi everyone,

Just want to introduce myself. This looks like a great community. I'd love to make some new friends and learn some tips from everyone :)

Thanks!
~Anna

Replies

• LexiSymone22
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. I'm Lexi, nice to meet you!
  • vickiann2010
    Options
    Hi, I am new here also. Yesterday was my first day. :smile:
  • Kessie
    Kessie Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new here too, and am starting to find out how great the community is!
  • purosazon
    purosazon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Waddup. This site is pretty cool, I'm glad to you joined. It has served as an inspirational tool for me. For the first time since I decided that I was gonna get in shape, I have truely been going in. I actually joined on a whim too and damn if it aint pay off. Anyway, good luck.

~ P
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Welcome to all of you. You have found a great site that is full of great information plus everyone here is super nice.
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi Anna! Welcome to MFP. I am sure that you will find this an awesome site. Keeping
    track of your daily calories and exercise really is a nice way to keep in check with everything.
    Have fun with it! BJ :smile:
  • bobbyboy16
    Options
    Hi guys

Just joined this week and found it an easy site to use and really informative.

just to let you know my target is 1100 cals a day on a schedule of 1 stone in 5 weeks.

Here goes and i will now put down my glass of red wine!!!!

Its cold in england and its nearly easter weekend no excuse and will start tomorrow - promise