My workout plan from now until April

Options
So I'm planning to do ripped in 30 but spending one month on each of the four levels
What do you think...anyone who has done ripped in 30 what did you think after doing it for only a month? I started day 1 of level one today :)

Replies

• masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    No responses.....
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    You might get bored. Why not do it as its planned and then doing another one of her DVDS
  • Khaleesi87
    Khaleesi87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I second that, you'll probably get bored.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I agree, you will get bored. When I was doing 30 day shred, by the 10th day of doing the same level I was bored and ready to move on.
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Do the whole thing in four weeks than move on to one of her other videos!!:)
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Ditch that, do this:

96123773267449564_uxNnDBkw_c.jpg
  • jessicaw79
    jessicaw79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree, a month a piece would get really boring...she has a lot of great videos that you can mix in. I cycle through 7 different videos of hers so I feel like I'm always mixing it up.
  • jessicaw79
    jessicaw79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ditch that, do this:

Or this...that is my next step, lol. :smile:
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did 1 round of Ripped in 30 last spring and am currently doing a 2nd round. I spend 1 week on each level and find that works best for me. I tend to get bored of each level fairly quickly. Also my body adjusts to the workouts as well so they are not as challenging/effective if you spend too long on the same level. That's just what works best for me, give it a try and I'm sure you'll figure out what works best for you! :)
  • sarahisme18
    Options
    Ditch that, do this:

Or this...that is my next step, lol. :smile:

Do it now!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Ditch that, do this:

I'm cosigning this answer.

Has anyone met a person that actually got ripped from Ripped in 30?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Ditch that, do this:

I'm cosigning this answer.

co-cosigned.
  • sarahisme18
    Options

My question as well!

And DO NOT say Jillian.... sorry, I used to think she was the bomb, but she is NOT the bomb. She's a phony. Telling you to do her wimpy circuit training with Barbie weights to get 'ripped'? Yeah, right. She's benching and squatting more than her body weight to look like that, I guarantee.

Here's proof if you don't believe me:

Ripped in 30 results, from MFP member. Original thread here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/530233-gina-s-30-day-shred-pictures

sd0kyf.jpg

30 Days of heavy lifting, from a MFP member. Original thread here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/173569-my-results-in-just-one-month-can-you-see-the-difference

63328_640.jpg
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

My question as well!

And DO NOT say Jillian.... sorry, I used to think she was the bomb, but she is NOT the bomb. She's a phony. Telling you to do her wimpy circuit training with Barbie weights to get 'ripped'? Yeah, right. She's benching and squatting more than her body weight to look like that, I guarantee.

Here's proof if you don't believe me:

Ripped in 30 results, from MFP member. Original thread here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/530233-gina-s-30-day-shred-pictures

sd0kyf.jpg

30 Days of heavy lifting, from a MFP member. Original thread here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/173569-my-results-in-just-one-month-can-you-see-the-difference

63328_640.jpg

I saw one of her old videos a while back. She actually says, "I know you're thinking, you didn't get those arms curling 3 pound dumbells" She went on to say she didn't, but her reasoning was you couldn't curl 30's for 60 seconds, or something along those lines. The producers definitely don't let her say stuff like that anymore. :laugh:

Anyway, I second, third, forth, lifting real weights.