green tea

Options
What are your thoughts on green tea? Does anyone find it helful and does it increase your weightloss?

Replies

• whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    yes i think green tea is good for weightloss and better than soda and alot of other stuff
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I like green tea, it has some anti oxidant factors but it won't make you lose weight. That happens with diet and exercise.
  • beccamh
    beccamh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't know about increasing weight loss but I LOVE green tea.. I have every night with a little honey. It's warm and helps me not snack on pop/chips/ice cream etc.

I have a mint green tea that is my favorite :)
  • brother1405
    brother1405 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answers, I have just recently started to drink it again. I for some reason always feel that it boosts weight loss but maybe that's just the toxins that I am losing.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Green tea helps shrink fat cells so I guess yes it does help but if you load it up with sugar and milk or cream it's not excatly good for you. Just goggle green tea health benefits and read away.
  • brother1405
    brother1405 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thsnkd for that, I drink myn as it is, nothing added. I will have a look on google and see what other information I can find. Some really good weight loss with you all, well done.
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Green Tea is absolutely amazing is contains
    Powerful Antioxidants ...
    Eliminates Cravings
    Supresses Appetite
    Improves Skin

I suggest drinking it in the Tea form Natural Green Tea is the best way to get the benefits not in a pill form
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I like green tea, but should drink it more often. What is everyone's favorite brand of green tea?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed it doing anything for weight loss - I think you'd have to consume massive amounts for that, but I love to drink it anyway. I like white tea and peppermint tea as well. It's a good way to get your water in if you have a distaste for plain water. I brew some and dilute it with cool water and drink it all day. :drinker:
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I found Salada Tropical Iced Tea. It is so great. But, if I drink it much past noon, I find it hard to sleep at night. It's my new go to morning drink.
  • Buglove2
    Buglove2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, can you please tell me about the green tea that helps with sugar cravings and appetite. What is the best band to buy.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,620 Member
    Options
    I like Green Tea Hershey's chocolate bars.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    green tea is pleasant to drink.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Tea in general is awesome for you :)
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    not sure if it aids weight loss but it is delicious!! and a lot better than any sodas or high sugar juices!
  • RockstarPunch
    RockstarPunch Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i LOVE green tea but I love caffiene and coffee too, I find that green tea helps you get off of coffee (or take a break) and it also helps lose water weight only (it acts as a diuretic) so if you need to drop water weight its awesome but it doesnt burn anything but that. It also acts as a appetite suppressant but most caffiene products do*