Hit my goal weight today!

Options
Hi everyone, firstly thanks to all of you who have posted your success stories. They have helped a lot when I felt like giving up.
I started my journey with mfp in June at 168 pounds and set what I felt was an unrealistic goal of 130 pounds which I haven't been since I was about 13 years old.

In recent weeks that goal has seemed more like a possibility every day. I look and feel better than ever and this community has contributed hugely to that.

So, we'll done everybody and let's keep going either losing or maintaining, ive learnt that diet and excersise is a lifelong issue that needs to be kept in mind in order to stay healthy.

Thanks again everyone :-)

Replies

• JimmyJazzMX
    JimmyJazzMX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congrats! great job!!!
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Congratulations. I bet you are ecstatic. Way to go. You are truly an inspiration for the rest of us. Keep up the great work.
  • hollyanno1989
    Options
    Thanks both, what a lovely bunch of people here :-)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations, all your hard work paid off.
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    that is amazing. i am about your starting weight right now and have a similar goal weight as well so this is very inspiring! amazing job, such an accomplishment :)
  • mike2104
    Options
    Great work , well done
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome!
  • NicoleNeverman
    Options
    That's fantastic! Well done! I reached my goal on Sunday :smile: Such a great feeling isn't it?
  • sndiane
    sndiane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! How long did it take u? We started at the same and I want to get to 130 also.......
  • hollyanno1989
    Options
    It's an amazing feeling, I remember reading these success stories when I joined and thinking it would never be possible for me but I guess everyone is just at a different stage on their journey. I feel like I've been helped a lot by everyone on here and would love now to help someone else reach their goal and feel good about how they look. X
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!