Hi! Need friends!!

Options
Been doing MFP since September and I did have a few friends. I tried without fail to connect but everyone is either looking for someone in their 20's or they are very involved with their current friends or groups. I simply gave up and tried doing this without the motivation and support from others from MFP. It is hard! So, I'm stepping out again and trying to find some friends who don't care that I'm almost 60! Have dieted all my life with no lasting results. Have 87 more lbs to loose (I've lost 33 so far) and who is happily married for 43 years with 4 grown children and 8 grandkids. I also LOVE my dogs!!! 2 Dachshund's, mini poodle and a chi-weenie! So, does anyone think I'd be a good friend? If so, I'd LOVE to hear from you and I'd love to give and get support through this journey. So, I'll post this and see what happens!
Thanks for listening.

Replies

• sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    sending a request. We all need encouragement:smile:
  • chanvi
    chanvi Posts: 26
    Options
    i would love to be your friend. I log in every day and offer my best support to all my friends. So please ad me if u wish..
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 3 Chihuahuas and I can always use new MFP friends! I'm on a quest to lose 30lbs, I'm 51. I've lost 12 so far and it's been slow, but I'm hoping that slow and steady really do win the race. Friend me if you like.
  • SouthGippyGirl
    SouthGippyGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I need all the help I can get. Motivation & commitment is all I need!
  • oldmaid1963
    oldmaid1963 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi. I will be happy to be your friend. I have belonged to MFP for several years but just got serious about tracking regularly four months ago. I am 63 years old, with two daughters, five grandchildren and three cats. Would be happy to offer support and any
    help I can. My husband and I have also been married for 43 years!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm on here everyday:flowerforyou:
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here most days. I'm almost 42 (xmas day baby i'm afraid!), have 2 teenage children, 4 cats and a Jack-a-doodle dog called Archie!! I am looking to lose 30lbs xx
  • xsismedz
    Options
    I also dont have friends... I'll add you
  • shellybob79
    shellybob79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey, well done on your journey so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • jessicahollifield
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm 30, a wife for 11 years, a proud mother of 2 and a loser of 80 pounds 10 more to go!! Motivation is so important so I offer anything I can help with :)
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    feel free to add me!!! I love mfp :)
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will be glad to support you.
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd be happy to be your friend if you don't mind a friend in her 30's :). I too have quite the journey ahead of me I have lost about 17 lbs do far but still have another 80-100 to go all depending on how I look when I get there. I'll send you a friend request.
  • dinamadden
    Options
    i will add you and accept people :) just joined up and need more friends :)
  • wannabf1t
    wannabf1t Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hii! I don't care how old you are. I;m also looking for support and motivation. I'm 32 been married for 10 yrs and have two beautiful daughters... sending a FR