Women doing Original NROL-fat loss

Options
I have done -- tried NROL 4 women, life, and abs. Can't seem to get past the first stage once the workouts extend 45 minutes. Are there any women doing or who have done the first NROL? I see there is a fat loss program. I bought the book for my husband and when I started reading it I saw there was a "Fat Loss" program which is what caught my attention.

If there are any women doing it or have done it, could you please give me your opinion or results.

Replies

• dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    bump again until I get an answer.
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did New Rules for Women for the last 5 months and just finished. I order the original New Rules and just started the fat loss! I think I am on the 6th workout. I just started it last week. I am trying to work out every other day so some weeks I will fit in 4 workouts. I dont have any results yet, but I can get through a workout in less than an hour. Hope this helps.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    Thanks. I started the breakout today.
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing NROL4W.....just started Stage 2. What is the "original" and when you mention the "fat loss?" I know I could google it, but I'm lazy. :) I am really loving NROL4W so I'd be interested in what else is out there, for when I complete all the stages of this plan.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I completed NROL4W and loved it, I had great results with it. Most of my workouts were 45-55 minutes, but they seem to get less in the last couple of phases. I also got my husband doing the men's version. I thought about trying the men's version myself.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    I am currently doing NROL4W.....just started Stage 2. What is the "original" and when you mention the "fat loss?" I know I could google it, but I'm lazy. :) I am really loving NROL4W so I'd be interested in what else is out there, for when I complete all the stages of this plan.
    It's the men's version. Just wondering how long the workouts are.
  • dafoots0911
    Options
    I completed NROL4W and loved it, I had great results with it. Most of my workouts were 45-55 minutes, but they seem to get less in the last couple of phases. I also got my husband doing the men's version. I thought about trying the men's version myself.
    I started and stopped NROL4W about 3 times, started NROL4L and NROL4Abs. I am determined to complete the NROL. I guess I have to suck it up and spend that extra time. Getting up early will have to become the norm.

Thanks for the info.