1 year lost 125#

Options
Every one loves pic's, so them first

hDZeB.jpg?1

6Atxu.jpg?1

Now this is the part every one seems to leave out. For good reason too.

s1bRh.jpg?1

Hanging skin and man boobs suck but it is what it is. Still the lower my body fat% gets the more they shrink. Just though I would put it up for other people to have more realistic expectations then I did when I started.

Now what I have learned from being fat, to being fit in this past year. People are not going to like you if you are to fat, and you know what, some people wont like you if you are to fit. Bottom line is some people are going to dislike you based on your looks no matter what, so if they are going to dislike you no matter what, well who cares what they think.

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    great progress!! I'd rather have the hanging skin than be fat every day (And I'm dealing with that whole issue too!) :)
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    First of all, great job. Amazing transformation.

Second of all, hope I wasn't the only one to see this but I definitely though of the "Macho Man" when I saw your pics.

randy-savage-sunset-tan-grand-opening-arrivals-ThhwHt.jpg
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Very brave of you to post this! Good job, and it looks like you worked hard!
  • MavenMassage505
    Options
    Great job!! You are the only person living inside YOUR body, so who cares what others think.

As for the loose skin. Try adding collagen to your diet, it will help tighten the skin. You want to take a supplement and get a skin cream with collagen as well. If you can find a massage therapist in your area that specializes in Myo techniques they can help you or you can start pulling on your skin to get the blood flow going in it, so it will get some attention from the body. I have several clients who are losing weight and get this treatment done from me so I know it works. GOOD LUCK
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss well done great post
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES! AMAZING!

ETA: Thanks for adding the last pics. They are profoundly realistic and actually inspire me more. Seriously. I hope you are actually proud of the skin because it shows your hard work and dedication.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Great work.
    I think you're the only person brave enough to post those types of pictures. Very brave Sir!!!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, you have done an amazing job and I agree, loose skin is hard but Maven is right and I use it on my tummy and it does wonders. You can do nothing and still have done an inspirational job.
  • Tootgirl
    Options
    You look fricken awesome!!! Good job!! :flowerforyou:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Very brave of you! Congrats on your loss!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    You look great! A lot younger!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! A lot of skin really really does shrink. With time. But you lost it SO FAST.

Good luck!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    great job. amazing loss
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a diff a year makes!! And even the "skin" pics look great. Thanks to the last pic, it is very evident what is under the skin. Congrat on what you have accomplished!! WONDERFUL!!
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,177 Member
    Options
    Tremendous! Thanks for sharing.
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Amazing job! So happy for you! Congrats!!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great Job dude!!
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing results and thank you for being honest with the skin thing. I worry about that sometimes and hoping for the best.
  • angieling3
    angieling3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. So what, you have loose skin. You're healthier now. You don't have to shop in "speciality" stores. You are free from your old self!
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!