My P90X Christmas present to myself.....

Options
So I am ready to really step up my game for 2013. I allready workout about 4 days a week but I want to add P90X. I'm a little scared because I have a feeling the real results will come from the nutrition. So anyways, I just want any tips or advice you can offer me. What was your meal plan and how was your results? I want to loose another 25lbs. Good luck to me! Help! Also if there are any groups to join please let me know.

Replies

• TVISmith
    TVISmith Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I finished P90X and it helped me lose baby weight. It was such a huge time commitment with two little ones that I started exercising more outdoors this past summer...the yoga DVD is 75 minutes long....but the arms, abs and plyo were my favorites...oh and the kenpo is fun...my ticker says 16 lbs lost, but I did it before I joined MFP....I lost around 25 lbs...
  • nikcasso
    nikcasso Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same here. P90x should be here Wednesday...think I am finally at a place where I can handle it. Not sure the eating is for me. I want to eat they way I will once the weight is gone. 19 pounds to goal. Good luck to you!
  • chio_04
    chio_04 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    P90X is great! Here is a great group with many supportive people.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/5416-p90x-insanity-the-game-changers