I'm on this new diet...it's very effective...

Options
SunKissed1989
SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
...I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm going to faint I eat a cube of cheese...I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight!

If you've seen "The Devil Wears Prada", you'll understand this - cracks me up every time!:laugh: :tongue:

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Eating disorders are a darn sad thing.
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Damn people who lose weight with the flu - me Nope...not an oz!! Not f*ckin' fair. :grumble:

Maybe food poisoning....Haven't tried that one yet. I might be on to something.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Just to emphasise I'm not mocking or advocating eating disorders, just quoting something from a movie...
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    supposedly this one was overhead in a large corporate office. Might be the wrong forum for it...but damn it's good. Mods will probably lock anyways

Guy #1: She’s only about 3 weeks of anorexia away from looking hot.

Guy #2: Maybe 4.
  • Hallucihate
    Hallucihate Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Might not be the best thing to post on MFP.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :love:
    supposedly this one was overhead in a large corporate office. Might be the wrong forum for it...but damn it's good. Mods will probably lock anyways

• amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :tongue: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
    ...I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm going to faint I eat a cube of cheese...I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight!

If you've seen "The Devil Wears Prada", you'll understand this - cracks me up every time!:laugh: :tongue:
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    :tongue: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

I concur! :laugh:
  • amonkey794
    Options
    Might not be the best thing to post on MFP.

Some healthy people deserve to have a good laugh too
  • lucylou9701
    Options

This isnt even funny... Looking from an anorexics point of view it is terrible im not going to go off on a rant but just know that eating disorders are not something to make a mockery of. People dont realize its a mental disorder... I lay in my bed everynight hunger chewing apart my insides, i feel like puking because it hurts so much. Do you even realize how much you have to hate yourself to live like that day after day? These posts arent funny...
  • amonkey794
    Options

This isnt even funny... Looking from an anorexics point of view it is terrible im not going to go off on a rant but just know that eating disorders are not something to make a mockery of. People dont realize its a mental disorder... I lay in my bed everynight hunger chewing apart my insides, i feel like puking because it hurts so much. Do you even realize how much you have to hate yourself to live like that day after day? These posts arent funny...

I suffered from an ED and I still find it funny. . .