1 year lost 125#

Options

Replies

• orangefour
    orangefour Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! If it is between being fat or having the extra skin, I would take the skin. You should be very proud of your achievement!
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look so fit now! Thanks for sharing!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    First of all, great job. Amazing transformation.

Second of all, hope I wasn't the only one to see this but I definitely though of the "Macho Man" when I saw your pics.

randy-savage-sunset-tan-grand-opening-arrivals-ThhwHt.jpg

^^ Totally this!!

Great progress!
  • JimmyJazzMX
    JimmyJazzMX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge loss over the year... Congrats on a job well done!
  • RachaelJ35
    Options
    Bravo to you ! ! Not only have you gotten healthy, you've realized that people will like/dislike you for various reasons, and it doesn't matter as long as you love yourself ♥ I truly believe that learning to love yourself is one of the biggest challenges overweight people face, myself included. GREAT to see you standing tall and proud of your accomplishment !
  • Thickchicapes40
    Thickchicapes40 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I wont lie, im scared to death of the saggy skin, but I know its got to be better than all of that fat.. Im working on getting there myself. you should be proud.. :) You look great, saggy skin and all!
  • CrusaderSam
    CrusaderSam Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Like I said yeah the lose skin sucks but I am ok with it. Just In a world that is so filtered and fake (where you can pick up a mag and read how a stick thin woman is eating all this and that, when you know the only thing shes had in the last week is half a cracker and a glass of water) I just wanted to be real. I know every one out there that has lost 100+ has got to be having the same problems or will have the same problems as myself and it is not something to be ashamed of.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Congratulations!!
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!! You look great! Your arms look amazing!!! With regard to sagging skin, I don't care. You lost 125 pounds and I admire the hell out of folks like you who have worked so hard to reach your goal. I've decided that I am not going to waste energy on being concerned about loose skin. Honestly, this is what has kept me from losing weight in the past which is ridiculous. I would rather have that than having to lug around 75 pounds of extra weight.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Wow!
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Now what I have learned from being fat, to being fit in this past year. People are not going to like you if you are to fat, and you know what, some people wont like you if you are to fit. Bottom line is some people are going to dislike you based on your looks no matter what, so if they are going to dislike you no matter what, well who cares what they think.

LOL yes, this. Congrats, man.
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    First of all, great job. Amazing transformation.

Second of all, hope I wasn't the only one to see this but I definitely though of the "Macho Man" when I saw your pics.

randy-savage-sunset-tan-grand-opening-arrivals-ThhwHt.jpg

Haha that is exactly what I thought!! OOOH YEAH!!! :)

Great job
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Way to go - you look great! I don't know what I'll do if I end up with loose skin - hoping losing slowly will help. Really don't want to have to go the plastic surgery route.
  • Tebbspcad
    Options
    Brilliant, what a transformation! Congratulations to you for all your hard work.

You know what - loose skin is an issue with everyone - especially those of us who have had kids, are over a certain age or had a huge weightloss....& yes we do tend to hide away those pictures that show the truth because it embarrasses us & we are ashamed...so thank you for being brave, honest & open and sharing your pictures with us. Please don't let all your hard work be marred by something so little as a bit of sagging skin - you look great and we are all jealous!
    :smile:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :love:
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! I agree, I would rather the loose skin.
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great post and I love the Macho Man pose, that is epic! Congrats on your accomplishment, you look great.
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I like the fact that you are a "REAL" person! Thanks for sharing all of your pics~even the skin one.....

You look great! All of your hard work has paid off. Also, it's so true about people liking you! Some people are just jealous of how far you have come! You are AWESOME!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Amazing loss, congrats to you. Thank you for being honest about the skin thing. I am pretty sure that you think it looks much worse than it acutally does! I will gladly take that over being morbidly obese any day. You are very inspiring! And by the way, your arms look awesome!! I love man arms!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!