Anyone else starting the 30 Day Shred??

Options
Hi guys,
My name is Caroline, i am 29 and from Sydney Australia. I have a 5 month old daughter and want to get a bit fitter and loose some weight.
I am about to start the 30 day shred program by Jillian Michaels and i want to loose 10kg (22lb).
Is there anyone else out there who is about to start this program that wants to buddy up?

Replies

• ChrissieP80
    ChrissieP80 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi Caz, I'm doing 30DS too and I am on Level 1. And I'm in Melbourne! :-)
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've done the burn fat boost metabolism dvd and love it! Pretty sure it's a lot of the same exercises. She really helps keep you in a great mind set and her exercises help you lose fat fast!
  • JoesLove08
    Options
    Hi there! I just started back on 30 day shred today, I would love to be your buddy so we can support each other through the levels! I will also be trying to do couch to 5k program as well, but I'm going to try to do the 30 day shred every day as well.
  • katiefridley
    katiefridley Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day 15 minutes ago! I will be sending a friend request your way! :)
  • JRoselee
    JRoselee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am starting today. Later (3:21am) My order from amazon has not come yet but the whole thing is on youtube. I keep reading about how dificult it is....but I should of thought about that while I was eating those cookies. I need to get healthy.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
    Just did day 1 yesterday.
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I suck with 30DS. I'll start it...quit...start it...quit. I just can't stay motivated with her and I think she talks too much.
  • ctj101502
    Options
    I loveit, I did itlast yr before pregnancy to getin shape, by the end, it was easy and I felt/loked great. I just did it last night and struggled, it was hard and I was tired and hurt, so I have a long ways to go to get backwhere I was a yr ago. I friended you
  • ravinraven718
    Options
    I started Level 2 on Saturday. It's a beast of a program, but I really like it. Haven't seen much weight loss, but my endurance is drastically improving.
  • res914
    Options
    I just started 30DS level 1 yesterday. I would love a buddy. :smile:
  • RinaElleisr
    RinaElleisr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started last week! Level one baby! Yea! Would love friends to keep in touch with! <3
  • veggiegirlie2
    veggiegirlie2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Caroline. I have been doing the 30 day shred with my g/f's for a few weeks now. Sometimes with them and other times at home with my tot. It's been effective. I have lost 5 additional pound to the 10 that I lost by eating better. I would love to be 30 day shred buddies :smile:
  • veggiegirlie2
    veggiegirlie2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    what motivated me was looking at pictures of Jillian Micheals from when she was over weight. Then with the TV muted I pump my own jams and get to it. It goes by quicker that way too lol :laugh:
  • GreenTeaRex
    GreenTeaRex Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    what motivated me was looking at pictures of Jillian Micheals from when she was over weight. Then with the TV muted I pump my own jams and get to it. It goes by quicker that way too lol :laugh:

That is such a good idea!! I never thought to just drown her out with my favorite music. I plan on starting it January 1. I lost 40lbs last year, kept it off, and want to lose a final 10 while getting toned. I also plan on doing a lot of different cardio and strength training. Plus I take an hour long ballet class on Tuesday nights so I'll get there :)