18 year old looking for a Buddy (^_^)

Options
Hi! My name is Ariana, and I am 18. I am 5ft tall, and after weighing myself today with my brand new scale, I learned I now weigh 163 lbs. Yikes! After using the MyFitnessPal app for a while on my my own, I sorta lost interest, and went on not even thinking about food and exercise, and I'm kinda guessing that was a bad idea. (>u<) I'd like to get down to a goal weight of 122 lbs (41 lbs), though I'm not setting a specific time frame, I'm more trying to find my way into a healthier lifestyle, so I'm looking for a buddy who is in it for the long haul, and is not afraid to (politely) put me in my place when I get a little crazy for that extra bowl of ice cream!

I would describe myself as a positive person, with good spirit, and for the most part consistent perseverance. (Hey, I am human!)

I'm looking for a buddy who can help keep me on track and can help me reach my goals, and I promise to do my best to return the favor.

Thanks a ton!! (^_^)

Replies

• priyamarie
    Options
    I did the same thing as you for a long time, I decided I needed to stop thinking about food so much and stop counting calories. Bad idea, I gained 20 lbs and slowly realized I look so much bigger in pictures than I used to! I'm only 19 I want to look good and be able to enjoy this part of my life the most that I can! I am definitely willing to be ur motivation buddy if you'll help me out too! I have those days where I am feeling tired and don't want to work out or am tempted to overeat by going out to eat at restaurants. My name is Priya just send me a message if you are ever feeling like u need someone to give u a push! :)