Army Wives

Options
Any other army wives on here? I think that would be an awesome support system to have. My husband is currently going through his second deployment... The stress can be rediculouos sometimes and causes me to just want to lay down and eat and be lazy and well you know.... just be a bum and feel sorry for myself for being alone. But I think other army wives giving encouragement would be that EXTRA boost.

This site is amazing and all inspiration and encouragement is great, but that little extra from someone who really knows what's going on would be awesome!

Replies

• miss_alias
    Options
    I'm an army wife. My husband had an 18 month deployment to Afghanistan, 2 years in Korea, and now we are going through a year long deployment to Iraq with about 10 or so months left. The stress is hard but I'm finding that it's a hell of a lot easier to eat healthy with him gone.
  • mom2cadence
    Options
    Hi. Army wife of 11.5 years here. We have a 2 year old daughter and currently going through our 2nd deployment in Iraq. We have been in Recruiting for the past 7 years. Welcome to the site. I just started back....I have 5 months until R&R and possibly our vow renewal. :) Add me if you like.
  • Zekesmom
    Zekesmom Posts: 64
    Options
    AirForce wife here if that is allowable:)
  • jordan_vakil
    Options
    so glad there are some military spouses here. Good to know were all going through the same thing. My husband is in Afghanistan again right now and will be home around October, I'm trying to get fit for me and for him, because hes gonna come home tan and sexy. lol. :love:
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Army Wife Here!

Been an Army Wife since I was 18! Six years and still going which is pretty good cause we had a lot of factors against us! LOL
    My husband has been deployed 3 times (we met after his 1st deployment).
    We've been together at Ft Carson, Ft Hood, and now Ft Knox (next year we are going to Ft Benning)

Right now he is an Instructor and I was so happy when they assigned it to him since it gives him a 3 yr break from deployments.

We have two daughters which I like to call before and after. We got pregnant with Hailey before he deployed (he was home some of the pregnancy) and than we got pregnant with Natalie about 2 months after he got home. We were trying to have another baby but since it took awhile for our first daughter I figured it would go the same...nope! lol