My wimpy cheat day

Options
Gee, I can't even do a cheat day right! (Background, I've gained 4 pounds by the scale in the last two weeks, even though I haven't exceeded my calorie range .... depression!) So....

Wow, I decided I would do a cheat day .... gee, what I did I cheat on?. I had two fully-caffeinated Diet Cokes and instead of the school salad bar, I had the school b-b-q pork, without sauce or bread. Wow!

What happened to the days when I felt sorry for myself and I had an entire large pepperoni pizza by myself?

Okay, I am definitely making this a lifestyle change .... but, you know, when those 4 pounds disappear, I'm going to go out and have a scoop some ice cream with chocolate sauce! That won't be a cheat, it will be a planned treat to fit within my calories.

Replies

• iampaulinegiles
    Options
    Cheat day or meals don't necessary need to be fastfood. Just something that is not good for you something you consider on your naughty list. For me I am prepping for a competition so pasta is not on my mealplan. So when my treat meal comes around I can have pasta. etc.

Don't stress to much on the 4 lbs...Accept it, See it, Move on...don't focus on the scale to much. It took me a long time to not focus on the number on the scale and to focus on how I look from month to month with comparison photos :)

All my best to you on your journey :flowerforyou: PG