Looking to lose 30lbs???

Options
13»

Replies

• cesarkmaki
    Options
    Hi!

I have to lose 16.5 kg (about 36 pounds).

I've lost 7 pounds so far, I still have 29 to lose, so we are in the same boat.
    If you are looking for some accountability partners to help you through, feel free to add me. :wink:
  • kathpa
    Options
    Well, I am very new to this but not to dieting!!! I need help and can't afford the money needed to join a lot of the weight loss programs that are available. I Would love to join in with a few people on here to help motivate and support me / and me them, if I can. I really need to loose at least 20kgs (over 40lbs). I am happy to take some time to do it but I NEED to do it, for myself & my family & my health. Cheers!
  • kclynn7
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • shellybob79
    shellybob79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey, I too are looking to lose 30lbs lost 10 so far (8 since i joined here) i shall send you a request. ;)
  • nre820
    nre820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 25 lbs! Feel free to add me if you're looking for a buddy!
  • ambers80
    ambers80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30lbs too
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I decided to create a "Group" for all of us!! :-)
  • MS_AVA
    Options
    I'm new to this, this is my second day. I really need encouragement to keep this up. I will be celebrating my 25th anniversary in June and would love to be back in my size 8. I dont really have any friends on here but have sent out friends request.I also will add a picture so you guys can see you who you are talking with, I didnt eat enough calories yesterday but I'm afraid I will go over my calorie count. That's all for now, every one have a blessed day! :smile: :smile: