Wedding ring flying !!!(NSV????)

Options
This past weekend I decided that I will not actively attempt to lose more weight. I was dancing my butt off and my wedding ring literally flew out of my finger. Thankfully I did feel it and was able to find it ( or my wife would of killed me). So I will stop at a little over 40 lbs lost and will now work on bulking up.

Replies

• SarahE1092
    Options
    HAHA, well good thing you felt it! Mine is getting so loose too. Almost lost it in the wash the other day. Congrats on the weight loss!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Mine did too.
  • AnnaLeigh35
    AnnaLeigh35 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have to wear mine on my middle finger now.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

I've had to do this twice now - and have gotten mine re-sized twice. My husband doesn't like when I wear it on the wrong finger. But at least I still wear it! It's a good feeling!

@ the OP - Good job! :)
  • wjimenez10869
    Options
    Yes!!!! This is what I did as well Hahahaha
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing! I've been wearing mine on my index finger for almost a year now!
  • wjimenez10869
    Options
    HAHA, well good thing you felt it! Mine is getting so loose too. Almost lost it in the wash the other day. Congrats on the weight loss!
    I think you will need to do like some of us have done and switch to the middle finger lol
  • wjimenez10869
    Options
    I had the same thing! I've been wearing mine on my index finger for almost a year now!
    It's a good bad problem to have to :happy:
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Petting the dog yesterday - zing there went the ring. It is now safely resting in the jewelry box...it is a good NSV..
  • ladylocker
    ladylocker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm just now able to wear my wedding ring again, after 3 - 4 years of it being too small!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options

This is what I do also. Index finger will be next (it's getting close)

Congrats on your loss!!
  • wjimenez10869
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm glad to hear some of you had similar success in reaching your goals. If haven't yet, don't worry it will come if you stick with it. :-)
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Haha that's definitely a NSV!! Good thing you noticed though :) You should get that baby sized down a bit so you don't lose it.
  • wjimenez10869
    Options
    Haha that's definitely a NSV!! Good thing you noticed though :) You should get that baby sized down a bit so you don't lose it.
    Yeah I need to get some estimates on that after the holidays. A good friend of mine said because my ring has little diamonds embedded in the band that I'm probably looking at a good chunk of change :-(.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!