Bagel Thins

Options
Found a new product at the grocery store today and wow! Yummy and not too many calories. They are Thomas Bagel Thins - only 110 calories. Perfect to be the bread on a sandwich, or just now I toast half (only 55 calories) because I've been wanting a bagel for the last few weeks but didn't want to use that many calories on it! They had a few different varieties, just like normal bagels. Great find! It's a lot like the Orowheat Sandwich Thins, but it's a bagel.

Replies

• DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ahh yeah I saw those at Costco today I wondered how they tasted! Good find thanks!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    haha I just bought them today also Yummy Had them for breakfast =] my husband wasn't happy about how thin they were but I loved it lol
  • flowerpwr63
    Options
    Ok, me, personally, I like the Nature's Own thin bagel. Yes, it has 40 more calories, but it also has more of that bagel thing that you crave. I have tried the Thomas' ones, but they just lacked something.
    But you are right, they all do satisfy that need for a bagel.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I had those and they were okay, but I'd rather eat a Kims light bagel for 110 calories and have it look more like an actual bagel and they are so yummy :)
  • tutujoli
    tutujoli Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yum! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up! :D
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I made a bagel pizza on one of these the other day!
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    these and pitas are the only bread I eat I love them
  • bambi5014
    bambi5014 Posts: 79
    Options
    My new favorite is Joseph's Heart Friendly Pitas. I discovered them at the deli counter of Walmart. They are only 60 calories and made with Oat Bran and Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour. They are supposed to help with lowering cholesterol, taste great, and are very filling. I spread a little wedge of Light Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese for a total of 95 calories. Goes great with a salad for lunch!
  • ktmunchie
    ktmunchie Posts: 35
    Options
    My mom found these in CO while on vacation but I live in NE and I can't find them anywhere. I love them as well!! Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get them other than Costco? Thanks!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    I made a bagel pizza on one of these the other day!

Please do tell how you make pizza out of these lol... I really want to know!!
  • workingitout
    workingitout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I bought mine at Walmart on the bread aisle.

Pizza on a bagel thin - that sounds like a great idea! I'll try that for lunch.

And thanks for the pita idea, too. I will look for those.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I split it, put a little jarred tomato sauce on it and then sprinkled it with cheese. Then I put it under the broiler for a few mins. Be sure to watch it so the cheese doesn't burn. It was pretty tasty and def low cal! You could add veggies or meat to your taste. I was having a giant salad, so I just had cheese.