TUESDAY (Dec 18) MINI CHALLENGE

Options
150 SIDE LATS!

Here’s how to do them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqklk1ZESo

Let us know what you did when you’re done! You can go without weights of course, but if you add weight, don’t forget to brag! Don't have weights? Surely there is something heavy around? A book? A couple of cans? Jug of OJ? Break them up into sets if need be.

Replies

• cwrugiraffe
    cwrugiraffe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    In
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm in, need to wait until after work, boss might wonder what's going on if I start waving around tins of soup!
  • SweetDee83
    SweetDee83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I LIKE YOUR MINI CHALLENGE IDEA.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm IN
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just did my first 20 with some baby 3 pound weights..but I'm new and don't want to risk hurting myself.
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    By the way, are anyone else calves sore today ;)
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Unbruisedpeach
    Unbruisedpeach Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    As soon as my "cube" mate takes a break and leaves the area, I am all over this - will look around the office for something heavy-ish to hold!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    As soon as my "cube" mate takes a break and leaves the area, I am all over this - will look around the office for something heavy-ish to hold!
    tape dispensers or staplers...
  • dblred0728
    dblred0728 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in an have some 5lb weights I stashed in my desk at work just for these Mini Challenges!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    By the way, are anyone else calves sore today ;)

Not sore, but I can feel it!

Going to go find something heavy to get started on these. I think I'll have to stash some weights at work for these MCs ;)
  • PriceK01
    Options
    OK, found two hard back copies of Les Miserables in the Library :D I'm going to do them in sets of 15. My shoulder clicked loudly during the first set! Will that work out, or should I do more/less per set?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Totally forgot about the 200 calf raises yesterday.... hahahaha So I just did them at my desk!

Gonna attempt the side lats. Just have to find 2 office supplies that weigh about the same. haha :smile:
  • bamshunny
    bamshunny Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Did my 150 with 3 pound weights. Not that heavy at all but my shoulders sure felt the burn after about 20 or so raises. I also did the 200 calf raises today.
  • PriceK01
    Options
    One more set to go! I'm definitely going to feel these more than the calf raises! I'm also thinking I should bring one of these books home and weigh it, because it's really starting to feel heavy :o
  • cwrugiraffe
    cwrugiraffe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    150 done with 5lb weights!
  • dblred0728
    dblred0728 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I completed the Calf raises on Monday and could feel the burn for sure.

Finished the lats for Tuesday and I too could only get about 20 at a time before the burn set in.

Love these Mini-Challenges!